Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall, id first like to say this forum has been more than knowledgable regarding any questions i had towards modification of the beautiful 300. in fact everything i had hoped to do to my future 300 i have found discussed in depth on this forum (good work guys). anyways, i live in ny and with the weather i have decided not to get my hemi till spring or so. i totaled my old car a couple months ago and am looking to get a used black fully loaded 300c when i can find the right one. like i said i already have a list of mods i am going to add to the car hopefully as soon as i get it. but my main concern is finding the correct tire setup to fit some 22's without spending extra cash to make it ride smoothly (without rubbing and such)......so any input would be appreciated :) also i was wondering about experience with converting the factory NAV screen to an DVD/PS2---how much is this going to cost and will i still be able to use the steering wheel controls, and how good is the picture quality on the factory screen? i was also thinking about adding a nice big vintage chrysler hood ornament to the car, but dont want too look to ghetto, or look like a fake bently as these cars are so often poorly reffered to :) anyways i dont want to bombard yall with too many questions so ill save the rest for future posts. i look forward to sharing ideas and questions with you guys. thanks alot

·
Registered
391 Posts
as far as tires go for your 300, the 265/35/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero seem to be the most popular and do not rub. If you plan to lower your car more than an Inch run the 255/30/22 Nitto 555 tires. Good luck.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome lennoxavesosa, to the 300/300C Family! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts