Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my 2006 300 Limited in May of 2005. (I know it's not a 300C but I'm hoping I'll be accepted) From what the dealer told me, it was one of the first ones sold in Fort Lauderdale (could have been BS).

Anyway, I chose getting the Limited with almost all the extra bonuses over having the Hemi. I'm happy with my decision but still envious of the C.

I put 20" Armano Hamptons on about 3k miles into the cars life. The rims I really wanted were on back order for like 4 months .They were called "Maltese", but I don't know the company and I've never seen them online again. (Picture attached). My car shakes at speeds of 60mph and higher. I've had my mechanic check everything and he swears nothing is off. Does anyone else have this problem? My tires are 245 45ZR20 and I've noticed in here that a lot of people have "40" as a middle number in there. Maybe that's it?

I'm now interested in getting a hacked NAV disc so that it can be adjusted by the passenger driver while I'm on the move. I also am interested in converting my NAV to a DVD player. I have this old X-Box sitting around and wouldn't mind throwing it in the car to spice it up. Annd, I also want to investigate the cost of putting a Bentley grille on as well. (Can you tell I just got a nice commission check?)

Thanks for listening!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley. Acceptance is UNlimited around here! Glad to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Please don't feel your Limited is anything less than what others might own. We accept any and all LX platforms/models around here and tolerate most any and all mods, lol! I do like your rims. Somehow, I also don't believe that your Limited was one of the first sold in Fort Lauderdale. Well, maybe...

bruno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hey, welcome and where the hell have you been for almost 3 years?...haha!!! Like Tim said we don't discriminate and a 300 is a 300. We even have members here who don't even own one at all, Charger and Magnum owners as well. The more the merrier!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
yea really!! I belonged to some totally lame forum called "edmonds" or something like that...i guess if i had done a better search i would have found this one sooner...only myself to blame
Ya know something funny? THAT'S the first place I started out on too!!! It was so funny cuz I joined up here the same day and everytime I linked to this site they would edit the link out. I found there was so much more here than at Edmonds and all I was trying to do was pass it on to others. One thing for sure you got it right, it's a LAME site!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Whocardinal and welcome to the forum from Scotland. As you have already been told you are very welcome here - as we all are. In fact my 300C has a 3 litre diesel engine courtesy of Mercedes Benz - still goes like stink. You will find loads of people on here with great ideas and advice - so ask up if you need any.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

The car looks sharp!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts