Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum but I can provide a great deal of information on the SRT-8. I sell cars in Canada and our dealership will have the srt8's in two weeks. If you guys need any information on the car or need help buying one don't be afraid to ask. They are an awsome car and one of customers agreed that he will let me drive his the day it gets here.

Thanks
Steve

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
steve88 said:
I am new to this forum but I can provide a great deal of information on the SRT-8. I sell cars in Canada and our dealership will have the srt8's in two weeks. If you guys need any information on the car or need help buying one don't be afraid to ask. They are an awsome car and one of customers agreed that he will let me drive his the day it gets here.

Thanks
Steve
Hi Steve:

Where are you located? I'm in London and my build date is tomorrow. I hope the snow is gone so I can at least drive it home. Welcome!

Rambit

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
windsor, ontario. Cancel your order and give me call.. just kidding
congrats these cars are unreal. We have 3 coming for mid march.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
steve88 said:
windsor, ontario. Cancel your order and give me call.. just kidding
congrats these cars are unreal. We have 3 coming for mid march.
Not on your life! There's someone on this forum from Windsor who's geting an 05, but I can't remember his name. He's probably one of your customers. I'm sure you're aware that there's only 17 of these cars staying in Canada, so it'll be extremely rare up here. My dealership (Southwest) told me people in the US were offering up to $100,000 for an 05. Have you guys heard anything like that in Windsor?

Rambit :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Rambit said:
Not on your life! There's someone on this forum from Windsor who's geting an 05, but I can't remember his name. He's probably one of your customers. I'm sure you're aware that there's only 17 of these cars staying in Canada, so it'll be extremely rare up here. My dealership (Southwest) told me people in the US were offering up to $100,000 for an 05. Have you guys heard anything like that in Windsor?

Welcome, Steve.

Rambit, where did you get that 17 number? DCX are onstream for 10,000 builds in 12 months, and they may increase that. Allocation is based on current 300C sales. I expect DC Canada to distribute over 1200 units. Some dealerships will get 0 (read zero) allocations. The 17 number is news to me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rambit said:
Hi Steve:

Where are you located? I'm in London and my build date is tomorrow. I hope the snow is gone so I can at least drive it home. Welcome!

Rambit
Hey Rambit, London sucks! Go Otters!

Just kidding, of course, the Knights are a GREAT team and so is your town.

Tasha, Erie, Pa.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Welcome, Steve.

Rambit, where did you get that 17 number? DCX are onstream for 10,000 builds in 12 months, and they may increase that. Allocation is based on current 300C sales. I expect DC Canada to distribute over 1200 units. Some dealerships will get 0 (read zero) allocations. The 17 number is news to me.
That's for the 05 model - There's only 224 total being built.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hello And Welcome

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
steve88 said:
there is no way that only 17 srt8 will hit canadian showrooms. We have 3 coming in march alone and prob. more
Steve:

That surprises me you don't have that information at hand. After all, you're in the business and should have an easier time contacting DCX than the rest of us. Seems to me you, like so many others are confusing the 05 totals with the 06 totals. You may very well be getting 3 05's this month, you'd know better than me, but it wouldn't surprise me if you suddenly found that 1, maybe even 2 turned out to be 06's. Better check those VIN's! They're only making a hand full at a time at Brampton and some days they don't make any at all. Time is running out as we speak for the 05's and before you know it, the 06 start up will be here. If you care to take a look at the BramptonAssembly forum, you can get this information straight from the horses mouth in the Private Area. They only just started building them on all 3 shifts recently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts