Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i would like to introduce myself here, my name is Greg and I will be picking up a 07 Brilliant Black 300C SRT8 on March the 17th, ill be trading the Charger i currently have in on it, ive been a member of Charger Forums and Lx forums for a while now... My question is this...I have the stock 18's laying around from the charger, will they fit my SRT so i can use them in the winter time with out any hassles??? and will the Mopar CAI for the 5.7 fit on the 6.1 with no problems??? if so im gonna pull that off before i trade it in, if not i think ill sell that bad boy...:cool:

Greg

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hi Greg and welcome!!! You won't be able to use your 18" wheels cuz they won't clear the front Brembo's.

Bernie

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crap, well that sucks a ton...i guess they are just gonna sit there and collect dust, there is no desire for those wheels at all, man this sucks...oh well i still got a SRT...lol im so excited...thanks

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
No they wont fit but you might check to see if anyone with a non SRT might want them.
Good point. Hey Greg, after you've been a member here for 10 days and have 10 posts you'll be able to access the Buy/Sell forum. Maybe put them up for sale here.

Bernie

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point. Hey Greg, after you've been a member here for 10 days and have 10 posts you'll be able to access the Buy/Sell forum. Maybe put them up for sale here.

Bernie
excellent idea, i will probably do that, i will also have the CAI for sale if that wont fit the 6.1 as well, does anyone know if i can use the 5.7 CAI on the 6.1???

Greg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey rambit i see in your sig you are getting a GCSRT8 heres a pic of my unlces ride, you are gonna love it, its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he didnt have one i would be getting one of those instead...I snuck one in of my charger and vette as well...LOL enjoy.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I've waited almost 7 months to get the Jeep, but it's the high pereformance Kicker system that's holding me up. Word has it that it will be available March 10th. I sure hope so!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trust me its worth the wait, those jeeps are awesome!!! you are gonna love it:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts