Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, to everyone.

New to these boards and looking for good ideas and thoughts on what to do with my car.

I bought a 2005 300 Tourning (yeah a 3.5) last Oct. It had 30000 miles on it. I love the car and like I said just looking for some really neat ideas and mods to do. I already tinted the windows 35%. Installing a 300c grill on to it now looking for the next thing. Hope I get some great ideas from here. Anyways see you all on the boards

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi there, to everyone.

New to these boards and looking for good ideas and thoughts on what to do with my car.

I bought a 2005 300 Tourning (yeah a 3.5) last Oct. It had 30000 miles on it. I love the car and like I said just looking for some really neat ideas and mods to do. I already tinted the windows 35%. Installing a 300c grill on to it now looking for the next thing. Hope I get some great ideas from here. Anyways see you all on the boards
Welcome to the boards :biggrin: . You're ahead of me on the mods, only thing I've done is floor mats and making the cargo net work with the factory Kicker sub.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great spot for info and lots of Ideas... some of the rides are extreme and some are stock... but lots of fun!! Welcome from South Louisiana!!

I want mine HOT!!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the board from another newbie in KY.

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Welcome to the forums weazel and congratulations on your purchase of a 300Touring. You will find a ton of information regarding mods for your ride. Share with us some pictures and what you want to do with your ride. If you need some help just ask. :fing02:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
srt8danno is right...This is a great site, with a great bunch of guys/gals. Very informative and quite entertaining.

Welcome weazel....you'll have lots of fun....:)

John

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome from BC Canada

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, what a nice warm wlecome!!! Thanks again to everyone that has posted. Hope to talk with you all soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts