Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying whats up and my name is Mike and im from Rochester, NY

Just recently purchased an 06 Cool Vanilla 300c. Ive been using this site for a few months now and must say my questions always get answered and id like to thank ya'll for that. Not to many mods yet but ive got my plans =]. So far ive tinted the windows, sidemarkers, and taillights and installed a pioneer Z2. Mods to come include a custom deep dish grill, BT rear decklid wing, eibach springs and rims (very undecided).

Even though im pretty much stock, my tails are currently getting done at jons tinted tails so ill have to post pics next week after i get em back on.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Mike! Glad to see you found lots of answers here. You have done a good job with your mods as well as the upcoming one. Looking forward to seeing pics of your 300c.

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Glad to see you have gotten answers to your questions!

Let us know if we can do anything for you!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginai LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Your quesitons got answered before you even posted. Now that's service for ya! I look forward to what you'll contribute here now that you've gone public!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Welcome from S.FLA.....

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the board from KY. I can't wait to see pics!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome! I'm a newbie too, and also from New York. Kingston, ulster county, south of Albany.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts