Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

I'm from the Wales in the UK. Don't know how many brits there are here.
I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me have a 300 . I think they look absolutely awesome!! Looking for some tips, so I know what to look for when I buy!

Cheers for the help

Colin

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Colin welcome to the forum. There certainly are a lot of guys willing and able to give advice and useful tips on just about anything to do with the vehicle. The only downside of owning a 300c is all the admiring looks you get in petrol stations and on the road.

Introduce yourself on European & Diesel Powered 300 Models Forum. Just click on forum at the top of the page and scroll down

Derick

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Colin, welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find that the crowd over on the European and Diesel pages are a happy, friendly lot who try and solve your problems for you and are willing to give advice. Anyway the best advice I can give you at present is to get out there and buy yourself a 300C - like the rest of us you will just love it. Best car on the road.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME Colin from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Tell your wife how good SHE'LL look in the 300. That should do it.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Looks like we need to convince you to get a 300 to replace that Ford of yours, lol!

bruno

·
Registered
154 Posts
just make sure its an srt8 you wont be disappointed

:fing02:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts