Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! Not the best way to start on a new forum, but I have a friend who needs the timing chain diagram for a 1975 Chrysler 180 2litre Automatic. He is based in Europe, so I do not even know if this model was ever sold in the US, neither whether the engine was genuinely Chrysler or not.

Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you all in advance.

JP Rober

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
You might have better luck going to a Mitsubishi board for information on that engine.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hi JP, for older Chrysler cars the allpar forum might be a better place to ask. Go to allpar.com, and look for their link to their forum. Oops I see Cueball beat me to it. Following the link he gave, I see the car is a Simca - I learned something new today.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
You might have better luck going to a Mitsubishi board for information on that engine.

Bernie
Mitsubishi board??????

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Hi everybody! Not the best way to start on a new forum, but I have a friend who needs the timing chain diagram for a 1975 Chrysler 180 2litre Automatic. He is based in Europe, so I do not even know if this model was ever sold in the US, neither whether the engine was genuinely Chrysler or not.

Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you all in advance.

JP Rober
its been a long long time since i worked on one of them.What do you want to know about the chain?how to replace it I take?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This forum is amazing! Thank you guys.

Yes, this is supposed to be a Euro-spec Chrysler 180 2liter Automatic. Actually, this is a car that had its engine rebuilt but somehow they forgot to mark the positions for the timing.

If you did work on something similar, maybe you keep the timing diagram with right degrees and all.

Once again, thank you all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts