Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Geno and my fiance (Loriann) and I recently purchased a 2007 Silver Srt8. Whats not to Love? I have numerous questions about upcoming improvements to the 2008 as well as following years as we will be buying an additional one (this time Black). For now I just wanted to Thank-You all for having us.
Geno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Geno and my fiance (Loriann) and I recently purchased a 2007 Silver Srt8. Whats not to Love? I have numerous questions about upcoming improvements to the 2008 as well as following years as we will be buying an additional one (this time Black). For now I just wanted to Thank-You all for having us.
Geno
Hey, welcome to ya Geno!!! I know you've been here since November, but welcome to the Dark Side as we call it when you have an SRT8!!!

Feel free to ask away on the 2008, but you might want to wait it out for a 2009. There's some neat features coming out, but not a lot of details just yet.

Bernie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, I have the same one.

Will be putting up new pics soon when I get her cleaned up again.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side Salasartor. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah!!! :saevilw:

:firedevil Dante! :firedevil

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,
Thank-You to all who replied, I can tell there are some interesting folks in here. =) I have a few questions. Are there any events that (dark side members) take their cars to, short of just the typical late model type car show? Have any of you examined the 2008 SRT8 (I did) and do you have any opinions on the changes? I noticed they dropped the "8" from the stitching on the seats, the cruise control has been re-configured as well as relocated and I'm not yet sold on the deck lid modification. Perhaps I'm just biased.......
"junior dark side member"
Geno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
You take you car to any show for which you quality... most of the time you put the others to shame! LOL

Not really a fan of the '08 changes... prefer the older cup holder and cover. Don't like the redesigned trunk lid/3rd brake light at all. Don't get the relocation of the cruise stalk. And I like a key that looks like a key, not a stub.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts