Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is everybody my new toy to chase the cat around the house. It has all kinds of lights on it and you can put a CD player or an I-pod in the trunk to play your own selection of music. Found it on sale at Target for 100 dollars.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
wow, that's cool. I'll have to get me one.

That spoiler is the perfect size and shape for that car. I wonder if that's modeled off a stock part ...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Loyal-one said:
Here it is everybody my new toy to chase the cat around the house. It has all kinds of lights on it and you can put a CD player or an I-pod in the trunk to play your own selection of music. Found it on sale at Target for 100 dollars.
was it on sale?? cus the atarget by my house it was $150 i think....

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah the price has dropped on them because they werent selling. originally they were $150 they went to $125 last time i saw it at target it was down to $99. i want the silver steel SRT 8 version in that size. i have seem them on ebay and one by a poster on this site but havent been able to find them in any stores.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The SRT-8 300C that appears to be a pretty good copy of the one the SRT guys drove in One Lap is on sale at my local Wal-Mart here in MD for $100.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Target has the black and a white version on its web site for $99. White is in stock now but black won't be available for 2 to 6 weeks.

Does anyone know how big it is? It looks like it takes up half of Loyal-One's kitchen table!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I wish they would stop coming out with this ghetto-fied crap and produce at least a couple actual replicas of the car.
:AR15firin

·
Registered
104 Posts
That toy looks huge! I don't even think I have room for that in my townhome!

·
Registered
563 Posts
jjs said:
I wish they would stop coming out with this ghetto-fied crap and produce at least a couple actual replicas of the car.
:AR15firin
Ah, J, the one I posted is hardly "ghettofied". It has stickers for the companies that supplied parts so it could compete in the One Lap of America race, driven by an SRT engineer, where it came in 6th overall, behind the following vehicles, and ahead of many more.

1 1 Porsche 996 TT SSGT1 BB 9095
Mark DaVia, Drew Wikstrom
2 2 Dodge Viper SSGT1 BB 9025
Brian Smith, John Hennessey
3 24 Chevrolet Corvette SSGT1 BB 8820
Danny Popp, Jerry Onks
4 3 Dodge Ram 1500 S U V 8630
Ronald Adee, patrick adee
5 25 Chevrolet Z06 Corvette SSGT1 BB 8475
Dan Corcoran, Kyle Corcoran

6 11 Chrysler 300C SRT8 Luxury Sed 8335
David Zelkowski, Erich Heuschele

So its replica of a racecar, not some stylists imagination. Oh, BTW, the maker of the SRT one is "Playtoys"

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
glhs837 said:
Ah, J, the one I posted is hardly "ghettofied". It has stickers for the companies that supplied parts so it could compete in the One Lap of America race, driven by an SRT engineer, where it came in 6th overall, behind the following vehicles, and ahead of many more.

1 1 Porsche 996 TT SSGT1 BB 9095
Mark DaVia, Drew Wikstrom
2 2 Dodge Viper SSGT1 BB 9025
Brian Smith, John Hennessey
3 24 Chevrolet Corvette SSGT1 BB 8820
Danny Popp, Jerry Onks
4 3 Dodge Ram 1500 S U V 8630
Ronald Adee, patrick adee
5 25 Chevrolet Z06 Corvette SSGT1 BB 8475
Dan Corcoran, Kyle Corcoran

6 11 Chrysler 300C SRT8 Luxury Sed 8335
David Zelkowski, Erich Heuschele

So its replica of a racecar, not some stylists imagination. Oh, BTW, the maker of the SRT one is "Playtoys"
Dude, I was referring to the original post.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My wife bought me one a couple of months ago and it made the music video that I'm in. They used it to look like the C shrank and drove away.
BTW...I'm easy to spot in the video...the only white person in the whole video!
It will be on BET by the end of the month.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts