Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
mazdaspeed 3? looks very clean like that in white. the more european hot hatches get, the more i enjoy them. i think a few members including myself have been surprised about how quick they were.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice, do you guys have the 0% intrest for 60 month thing there also?
What was your cost out the door?
I considering this for the wife, right now she is driving my M3 and killing it, plus the Mazda would be better on gas.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it's a Speed3. And yep, she's damned quick and nimble. There are some esses near here -- nice little 90* sweepers. The C is content at 70 or so, the Ram is well poised, too, thanks to a rear sway bar. This little rocket took 'em in fourth at 84 mph! Not whimper from the tires. (Shhh, don't tell the constabulary :cool: ). I've done the free shifter mod and the $4 motor mount mod. Next up is a Cobb Short Ram Intake. That'll probably be about it... This will be our car pool commuter and pocket hot rod. The Hemis will get a well-deserved break.

Mileage is WAY better than the Ram, and a bit better than the C: Even having my foot in the turbo, I'm getting around 23 mpg.

The Crystal White Pearl is new for 2008 1/2. I was gonna wait 'til next spring, but they said this is the last year, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The hatch is handy, all right. It's one of the reasons I've wanted one for a while.

The local dealer is the only one in 200 miles, so the deal wasn't what some have gotten. OTD at $26,700. That's about $800 off MSRP, and maybe $6K less than the Subie.

There is a deal here on financing, but I did my own (wrote 'em a check). Part of it was a $500 rebate if financed through Mazda and 1.9% (?). Wasn't important to me -- I don't finance cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts