Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out guys i just got my car back from the shop, I did a lexus pearl white on top with some silverleaf and colormatched wheels

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

heres on of the front before it was cleared

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not writing its called silver leaf

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice one, looks different :) .

·
Registered
326 Posts
Definately different. Not feelin the white wheels since you still have the chrome handles and mirrors. Maybe color match those black?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like it, and I like thje chrome accents, it goes well with te chrome wheel lips. Different. Nice

·
Registered
350 Posts
ei wazup i likee the rolls! very unique! good work on that onE !!! seeya!!......btw did u know somenthing about the springS?

·
Registered
57 Posts
nice RR front end. Got any pics of the car before the two tone and reg. wheels?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice RR front end. Got any pics of the car before the two tone and reg. wheels?
check under my previous threads started and you can see it before the newest upgrades!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres a pic of my car from the Truck Jams show this past weekend where i got 2nd place of all 4 door domestics

·
Registered
186 Posts
thats rediculous i have been thinkin about doin that same two tone all the way down to the half painted spoiler ive never seen a 300 done up in that manner before. i even started the paint job but decided to do only the roof first and rock that for a while. i got the bently grill only difference is mine is gold with the black top that and i didnt opt to do the bently kit i found 2 different ones but they just werent quite right too square and the fogs end up awkward....but hey to each theyre own your whip looks sicker than the 3rd floor in a hospital, props....n tell them haters that u aint tryin to be a RR your just rockin the original mods that nobody gots

1 - 20 of 32 Posts