Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I've just put a deposit on a pre-owned 2006 300C CRD Touring and plan to complete the deal within a week or two.

Until then I'll be reading up on the car through (thru) this forum. However, can anyone point to a download for a UK spec 2006 300C owner's manual/handbook so that I can get to grips with EVIC?

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Pizzajohn, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I take it you have already visited our pages at http://www.300cforums.com/forums/european-diesel-powered-300-models/ which is where most of us Europeans and especially Brits hang out. You will find us a right friendly bunch and very helpful. Having said that sorry, can't help you on the handbook query - to the best of my knowledge there is no download available. In any event the "normal" EVIC is very simple to use but there are hidden sections of it which don't appear in the handbook anyway. You will be coached through that once you have the car as well as how to add on auto headlights at no cost. We will be expecting you to give us your initial comments on the car when you take delivery and also would like to see a photo or two. You have bought the car the American's would love to get - but it isn't available there. I take it you know that your car was built in Austria, in Graz, birthplace of Arnie Sch......ger (why didn't he change his name by deed poll?). Touring in the States is a trim level designation as against an estate or wagon and they don't have the Mercedes diesel engine option. I know you will enjoy your car - remember and drive it when wearing a big grin - the rest of us do.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, pizzajohn! Congratulations on the upcoming purchase of your 300. Looks like all your questions/concerns have been answered, too!

bruno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts