Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you think. If you have any good ideas i would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
482 Posts
I looks great!!! I love it; just that it would take all of my time to keep something like that looking great here in the Pacific Northwett.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2fas4u said:
how much did u pay for those wheels
The wheels were $6800 out the door with tires, lugs, and mount & balance.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Model 57 said:
I looks great!!! I love it; just that it would take all of my time to keep something like that looking great here in the Pacific Northwett.
Thanks, it takes alot to keep it clean here also. This is the first black car i have owned...i didnt realize how much work it is.

I have a 2000 Chevy tahoe in white, and the thing looks clean even after i go to Lake tahoe for the weekend on a snowboard trip.

If i were to do it all over i still would get the black...I just fell in love with the color

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEMEEE said:
Absolutely gorgeus mac, and welcome to the forums!
Thanks...i'm sure i will get some great info on this fourm

·
Registered
172 Posts
mcmac64 said:
Let me know what you think. If you have any good ideas i would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike your car looks awesome! I like your taste in wheels, I ordered the same ones a week ago with the same staggered set up. I should be getting them tommorrow. I would like to know if you had to roll the rear fender and do you plan on lowering your car? I ordered Eibach springs and I may have to roll the fender, just wonder what was your experience with this wheel setup?
Thanks
Milton

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought the car for my wife as a daily driver so i dont want to lower it. Her old car was a lowered honda civic and she hated driving it. Believe me i thought about lowering it ( i think it looks sick), but it just doesnt make sense for a daily driver (at least for her) I love how the car rides at stock height, and i am afraid to loose that "driving on clowds" feeling.

smoove7410 said:
looks good, one suggestion.....lower it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Car looks great, but im bias....Just needs to be dropped...Eibach 1.6 Springs...I just put them, feels great !!!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Nothing like a shiny black car

especially like ours THEY SPARKLE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts