Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatcha think? i like the way they are flush, and kinda accentuate the performance styling of the car... and finally tinted the windows, wasn't sure if i wanted to or not, but very happy with the look...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
anyway to get some closer shots of the vents? Did you have to cut into the frame...more details on the vents please.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Dammit I am going to have to de mold mine now... Crap that looks great, I like the vents.

I had a cool vanilla and I was mad when I de molded it...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyway to get some closer shots of the vents? Did you have to cut into the frame...more details on the vents please.

ill get some closer ones within a day or so... i cut the vents into the fender metal.. no frame cutting.. very simple install.. thanks for the comments!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
ill get some closer ones within a day or so... i cut the vents into the fender metal.. no frame cutting.. very simple install.. thanks for the comments!!
sweet...very nice job.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Normally I don't like side vents on these cars but those look sweet.

I would add to your car...Black brake calipers and Corsa exhaust. You could leave it how it is as it looks awesome. Just some ideas.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
these are 3d carbon vents..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Look'n Good Man!!! Those look nice

·
Banned
651 Posts
at 1st i was like omg another guy with stick on vents, but omg you blew me out of the water. i love how those vents follow the body lines. i absolutly love them.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I looked them up - they aren't stick-on vents. They're the real thing. I assume you had a body shop put them in for you?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I installed side marker lights before... these are the same. Easy to do, if you dont mind taking a dremel to your ride LOL

I think they look sweet, and I bet most can do this at home.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts