Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is 37k for a new fairly stock (has the upgrade exhaust) coupe vette a steal or is that about normal?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
sounds like a steal to me. send me the link and i'll buy it.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No link. My dad went to test drive one just to see, and told the guy he wasn't looking to buy. A week later the guy called and said 42k. My dad told him really I was just looking like I said. Another week later it called and said ok ok 37k. My dad turned it down, but my brother is thinking.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I paid way more than that for mine with the NPP. It depends on if it is a 1lt, 2lt, etc. The 3lt loaded up stickers for high 50's. The 4lt package is like an $8,000 option. I would have to know more information to determined if it's a good deal or not.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1LT, 37k was about $11k below sticker. So I guess they're just wheeling and dealing in general then?

·
Registered
760 Posts
IMO That's a good deal if it's new. I've seen some prices close to that number but I don't believe any at 37.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
vote...

A great deal... that's a good number.

Vettes are the deal of the year right now.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
1LT, 37k was about $11k below sticker. So I guess they're just wheeling and dealing in general then?
If by "sticker" you mean the official Monroney Label then that sounds like a great deal. If the "sticker" you refer to is simply the dealer's sticker then you can't tell by that. Ask to see the factory invoice and that should tell you. Sounds like they are below invoice if the MSRP really is in the $48k range.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was the Monroney. Factory invoices don't mean anything either though, because those make no mention of kickbacks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts