Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
How much?

I keep telling myself i'm done with the Exterior, but you keep coming out with stuff. :pat:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
No need to worry .
We test it out on high speed still stay on..........:arms:
Yes . . . still stay on . . . wonderful.

How does it affect drag? Wiper efficiency in the rain? Wind noise?

Some of us drive these cars very fast on occasion. It would be good to know about these changes as the spoiler is in a critical airflow location.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Can the wiper arm still be pulled off the windshield with this mod? It doesn't look like there's clearance in this pic...

Bernie

·
Registered
305 Posts
..so whats the price on it and when will it be released? I'm anxious!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Yes . . . still stay on . . . wonderful.

Some of us drive these cars very fast on occasion. It would be good to know about these changes as the spoiler is in a critical airflow location.
vip300cINC - send me one. I'll test it for high speed and write up a report. If it passes - I'll keep it and pay you for it. If it doesn't, I'll ship it back to you . . .

Yes, I'm serious. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Patiently waiting for the release date..

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Once again - some questions:

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Once again - some questions:

This is all for looks... It won't do much to make our C less drag. Cuz windshield is alot more higher than this. Also No wind noise :fing02:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts