Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its that time out again... New wheels were on the agenda this weekend. This is my 6th or so set on this car. I had stock SRTC wheels then I painted the insides of the spokes black, Stock Charger wheels, Vellano 3 Piece VSK Wheels with a black center, Charger wheels again, Viper 22" gray wheels (I really liked them), and now the latest are the Magnum Srt8 wheels (I am sure they will not last long but you never know).

I am thinking about painting the spokes a dark dark gray, or maybe a flat black but I am undecided on that.

The suspension (Pedders full Track 2 which I love...) actually looks a little more to my liking with the 20s back on. With the 22s I think the rear sat a lil low? Here are some pics of all the wheels I have had on this car including the new SRT Maggy wheels.

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Paul,

As you know, I like your car with the spoked chrome look. I think they look great. I think the 20's with the Pedder suspension parts are the right match. I am running the stock 18's and my car looks alot better with the lower Pedder look as well.

Al

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
dont like the mag wheels on it...

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I think you should go with powdercoated CSRT wheels like I just put on. It's easier for you to pull it off since you have the lighter grey color.

If you'd like to try some on I have chrome CSRT wheels and powedercoated CSRT wheels. You can come over to my garage and we can mount them and photo them. See how they look...if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might end up powdercoating these I have not decides. When where and how much did you pay?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might paint them up similar to this? Anyone like this?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crap can someone move this to the Wheel/Tire section? I messed it up!

·
Registered
231 Posts
i like it,and i luv that magnum

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Personally I like the stock 300c SRT8 wheels the best. Not a fan of the magnum wheels. The black wheels and vipers are ok. Thats just my opinion, but whatever makes you happy is all that matters.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
As I have told Moose in the past, my favorite wheels are still the chromed OEM SRT8 rims!!

I don't care for the Magnum rims on the 300. However, I have seen chromed OEM Charger wheels on the 300 and I do like those. JMO!

bruno

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love the current rims on your car, the Magnum SRT8 rims .... they are somewhat low-key compared to others, but their clean yet aggressive look make them one of my favorite rims for the LX's ..... I wish there was a replica that would fit my AWD ...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Vipers are sold... BUT There is a set for sale on the lxf.

I have had 4 PMS for pricing on the Maggy wheels, I guess some like it!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you

I just took the wheels to the P coater today... Should be done Wed, on on Thursday!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ur Car Looks Hot...but I Like The Vipers On It Better....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts