Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New wheels and tires on my AWD C. American Racing 20" Matrix wheels w/ Nitto NT420S 255/45/R20 tires. Not a lot of choices for AWD but I like these. And, yes, I know it should be lowered an inch or two but that just ain't gonna happen.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
niice! last week I asked a dozen dealers here in europe (switzerland and germany) for 20" AWD rims but nothing available :-( I hope there is something available next spring when its time to put summer tires on again...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes look's great, how is the ride? I am looking to do the same,also wont lower because of not being sure of the outcome on a AWD.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, everyone!

The rims are right at the edge of the fenders.

I can tell that there is a little, tiny bit more harsher ride. I lost a lot of sidewall cusion. It's still very acceptable to me. My wife hasn't noticed any difference though.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
AWD 300C said:
Thanks, everyone!

The rims are right at the edge of the fenders.

I can tell that there is a little, tiny bit more harsher ride. I lost a lot of sidewall cusion. It's still very acceptable to me. My wife hasn't noticed any difference though.
Well, that's a good thing, because 'if momma ain't happy, then nobody's happy.' :biggrin:

I've always liked the looks of the five-spoke wheels...ever since my Ferrari/Momo days. :wink1:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey AWD 300C, I was totally set on lowering my 300c AWD until last week when I seen a BB 300c with a custom grill, tinted windows and custom wheels from a distance and on the move it looked alot like my car. I decided at that point that the AWD will continue to ride high just for the simple fact of being a little different than all the regular 300C's. :thinkerg: :biggthump

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loyal-one said:
Hey AWD 300C, I was totally set on lowering my 300c AWD until last week when I seen a BB 300c with a custom grill, tinted windows and custom wheels from a distance and on the move it looked alot like my car. I decided at that point that the AWD will continue to ride high just for the simple fact of being a little different than all the regular 300C's. :thinkerg: :biggthump
Different is good! Besides, you and I have the same issue with winter weather. I don't want to be plowing snow. I figure I have a little over a month before I have to put the original wheels and tires back on for the winter.

·
Registered
43 Posts
flexion said:
niice! last week I asked a dozen dealers here in europe (switzerland and germany) for 20" AWD rims but nothing available :-( I hope there is something available next spring when its time to put summer tires on again...
Startech 20'' doesn't fit an AWD? At least they are "MFK"-proof.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts