Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to select another style than the current one that changed a few days ago? This new one makes it very hard to see what threads are already read, and what threads have new posts.

·
Registered
458 Posts
There is a thread for complaints/suggestions about the new look, but I have to say that I agree with you to the point that I find myself coming here less and less often.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,565 Posts
What issues are you having?

Click on the "Popular" Icon (I call it the "broken arrow" - It's at the top right of any page here), then scroll down and click on the "New Posts" link under the "Popular" page title. Read through what you want, then return to that page.

Right under the "New Posts" link is the "Mark All Read" link. Click that and everything that came up when you clicked on "New Posts" link will be gone.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing threads that have new posts in them! They used to be clearly bold, whereas the older already-read threads were clearly not bold. Now, they are almost equally bold. Like BiliTheAxe, I find myself coming here less often because of this one change. I did find the new Mark All Read link; that is not the issue, and not what I want to do before reading the new posts to threads I'm interested.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm soldiering on, but I still very strongly dislike this new style. I've seen Xenforo in operation on other forums, where they allow users to select which style they like best. Where is that setting available here?

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't tell whats read and not read, the bolded letters are way to hard to see. This new style sucks...
Exactly my point. And furthermore, the folks who switched to Xenforo either aren't listening or don't care to fix this issue.

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

Bernie

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts