Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow NY 300C owners. Thought I would get this started so we could get some "get togethers" going in the spring. I live out in LI/Queens area. Roosevelt Field Mall is usually a good spot for these meets. We get to meet alot of other clubs as well. Also for the Audis we meet up at local Krispy Kreme's, there is one in East Meadow in LI. So where is everyone from?

I have my car ordered and ETA is March. Its a CV 300C AWD; Protection II, Nav w/ Sound Group II, HID, Sunroof.
Planned mods:
-Wheels (immediatley - the stock ones on the AWD are very ugly). I am going with 20', don't know which ones though with a 255/40/20 rubber
-Eibach Lowering Kit (Sportline) the AWD sits even higher than the RWD
-20% tint all around
-Tint rear taillights and side marker lights (a la Aspendog)
-Chrome on the pillar posts, rear trunk lid and licence plate bezel (these are sitting in my garage
-SRT8 style lip spoiler (also sitting in da garage)
-Clear bulb replacements for the HID turning lights (also sitting)
-Tourqiouse and CV painted dash kits
-Audio/Video (headrest monitors for sure, still trying to figure out the rest)
-All weather rubber floor mats
-T Rex Bentley Mesh style grill
-Borla Exhaust
-Seat inserts (waiting to hear from Aspendog)
-Personalized license plate (any suggestions?)
....and anything else somebody thinks of that might be interesting.

So, tell us about your car (whip, ride, wheels,etc...) and lets meet up soon :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oakdale. Bald Hill, or the old OBI are good places to meet out here. Of course in the summertime, there's always my driveway as I have several sponges, lots of soap, clay bars, and Zaino.

·
Registered
68 Posts
LOL, I asked (axed)this same queston a few days ago and no one responded.

anyway,

I'm in Queens Village. No mods yet. Not sure of future.
Got everything except Nav and audio upgrade.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do we have enough for a NY division? Does anyone want to take the lead?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sure we can get a NY division started soon. What would that entail anyway? I still don't have my car yet but we can all still meet up sometime in Feb (on a non snowy day) and have a get to know you session.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Boy's whats going on? i'm in Brooklyn. lets for sure all get together someday

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ventana said:
Do we have enough for a NY division? Does anyone want to take the lead?
i'll take the lead on this big guy i've been a memeber here since this site started in March. lets get this ball rolling

·
Registered
203 Posts
Projekt 300C said:
Cool. do you want to set a date for a GTG? This way we can bounce ideas of off each other? Sometime in Feb?
i think we should all meet some where in the middle and so that its Convenient to us all. every one that wants to do this GTG should write down where they live (area) and we can decide where to meet. hows that sound guys

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool. I live in the Queens/LI area. If we were to do it in Queens or Bklyn, do you have a specific place in mind? Most of the GTGs I have been too are usually in the LI area b/c the cops don't hassle you as much. The Roosevelt Field Mall is quite popular and big enough where you don't get bothered and we can always grap a bite to eat. But I am def down for a new place.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Projekt 300C said:
Cool. I live in the Queens/LI area. If we were to do it in Queens or Bklyn, do you have a specific place in mind? Most of the GTGs I have been too are usually in the LI area b/c the cops don't hassle you as much. The Roosevelt Field Mall is quite popular and big enough where you don't get bothered and we can always grap a bite to eat. But I am def down for a new place.
no i like Roosevelt feild mall for sure great area and cute girls running around.
;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
take my email down and email me if you like my i'll give yo my number afterwards

[email protected]

·
Registered
57 Posts
count me in guys grew up in Astoria, run a restuarant in Pa now but got o Astoria at least twice a month(family and friends).

·
Registered
203 Posts
everyone from the TRI state is welcome just please have a 300C

·
Registered
57 Posts
gshug said:
everyone from the TRI state is welcome just please have a 300C

I would hope so :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts