Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am a new member from Indianapolis. I just bought my first 300C SRT8 about a week ago and I am really enjoying it. I am no stranger to forums as I have been a member of several motorcycle forums over the years. So I hope to be able to contribute to this one in any way I can. And if any of you can give me some good advice on where some of the most common mods are that would be great. Yes, I have used the search function and have found some already, but there is more info and posts on this forum then any other forum I have been apart of it seems like. So any quick info or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and I look forward to beeing a member of the group.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SRT.

The basic, best bang for the buck, mods you can do for your car are a cold air intake, exhaust, programmer and 180 degree thermostat. These mods really wake up that HEMI.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yea, the car already has a mopar cold air intake and I think maybe a different exhaust. I'm not absolutely sure on that one. I still have to look at it. Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Hey from MI! :D