Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm a proud new owner of a used 2006 300C SRT8. I come from the "truck world", and it's a big change for me...but so far so good. I look forward to future post and conversations with you all. :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum from Scotland. As ATX pointed out you will find lots of help and friendly people on here. Enjoy your new car.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome to the forum! Glad to see you in a 300 series! Quite a bit different than the trucks, huh?

Let us know if we aren't up to your standards!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

Cueball,
Yeah coming from a regular cab GMC Sierra truck...it's a big difference. I had the truck slightly modded. I was pushing 417rwhp and 420rwtq. So being in the 300...the power is there (all motor), but you always want more. Reason for getting rid of the truck is, I was blessed with a baby girl. Riding in the truck just didn't feel safe driving the fams around. So, I bought the 300C SRT8. Not really up to the standards that I want, but wanting and having are two completely different things.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to forums! Lots of SoCal members on this forum. I hope you'll check out the information on the upcoming Spring Festival this March in Irvine. It is the LX Event of the Year!

bruno

1 - 9 of 9 Posts