Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all....

Just jumping over <to visit here too> from the lx forum now that I am the proud owner of a new 2007 Chrysler 300C in Cool Vanilla. Her name is
" FreeBird " as a tribute to the late great Ronnie Van Zant and the ever-strong Skynyrd Band....

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find this site full of very helpful people with loads of information on your car. I like the Cool Vanilla but in the UK we don't get that option - but what we do get is the option to have a Mercedes 3 Litre Diesel engine fitted which considering UK fuel prices makes the 300C a very useable car. Enjoy your time with us.
Cheers John

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome Freebird! Your car is the 2nd Freebird we have here (FreebirdSRT8). His car was named Freebird, but the namesake was for another reason. His car is long since sold, but it has celebrity status on many boards and is a very well known car. Maybe soon yours will be the same!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Freebird! Your car is the 2nd Freebird we have here (FreebirdSRT8). His car was named Freebird, but the namesake was for another reason. His car is long since sold, but it has celebrity status on many boards and is a very well known car. Maybe soon yours will be the same!!!

Bernie
Thanks Rambit! I am aware and familiar with "famous" FreeBirdSRT--have seen many photos and mods completed to her, but was not aware she had been sold. My FreeBird will never be the "celebrity" she was, but thanks for the kind words--and WE love her anyway....

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Thanks Rambit! I am aware and familiar with "famous" FreeBirdSRT--have seen many photos and mods completed to her, but was not aware she had been sold. My FreeBird will never be the "celebrity" she was, but thanks for the kind words--and WE love her anyway....
I'm sure Mark is doing quite well with his Super Bee and Magnum SRT8. Hey, and your car will always be a celebrity to the person who counts...YOU!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts