Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All;

This is Chen greeting from Taiwan, a small island country in Asia just 22 miles from China. It's my honor to be with you all 300C lovers.
I own my 300C, 3.5L A5 for one month now and had done all the modification I could get here to make it DUB fashion. I will show you my 300C photo real soon.

Last but not least, I sincerely welcome you all to visit Taiwan, you may bump into my 300C running around..!!

Chen

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome Brother And I Can't Wait To See Your 300

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley of the USA! If I were to visit Taiwan I would try very hard to NOT bump into your 300! Don't want to put any dents in a thing of beauty!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Chen. It's always nice to have international members here! Congratulations on your ownership!

Looking forward to your photos.
bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Need at least four posts before you can attach an image. Easiest way is to upload your pix to a photo server (I use Villagephotos.com) and then insert your image link into the text you post.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I see, I am required to have 4 posts first... So let me share my modification list first as below:
1). Front mesh grille...USD210
2). B pillar stainless plate...USD127
3). Dual End muffler....USD430
4). 20" Chrome Rim (5x115, et=15) with Nitto INVO 245/45/20....USD2666
5). 5.1 channel dolby stereo w/ DVD Player and subwofer.....USD3350
6). End LED light...USD200
That's about it...Chen

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slideshow_ctnr.init()Few more pictures coming up...^^..Hope you all enjoy. Chen

slideshow_ctnr.init()

slideshow_ctnr.init()

slideshow_ctnr.init()

slideshow_ctnr.init()

slideshow_ctnr.init()

slideshow_ctnr.init()

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
The few pictures I can see look great!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Chen, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I do like these chrome wheels against the black car. Very stylish. You will find a lot of friends on this forum and loads of advice.
Cheers John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to the 300 family.Its a pleasure to be a part of this community.Am working on profile so no pics yet.I have a base 300 touring with the 2.7,has anybody done engine mods and horsepower upgrades?AS i search the web,not much for those things with my engine size.Its fast and good looking,always getting stopped and comments but some xtra power would be nice.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
What the hell kinda car is that? Sure aint' a Mustang!! Nice ride-Welcome aboard. Keep your eyes on the site-lots of great advice from all the good people here!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello from a fellow Taiwanese owner, although I am in San Diego. You must have lots of fun trying to park that in Taipei!!! hehehehehheheh My moms originally from Tian Mu by TAS.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Whoo-hoo, haven't been in the new member area for a while but had to come in and say Hi to someone from half way round the world, welcome, hope you enjoy, nice ride. ~Cynthia

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all folks for your kind compliment. I learn to love 300C via this great website, it enlightenment the potential of this great car. I am also lucky to find lots of goody in Taiwan since many of the aftermarket parts for 300C are actually made in Taiwan. The rim however and unexpectedly, presented the most difficult part to me since in Taiwan, 300C tuning is still rare compared to the Bimmer and Benz and all the Japanese brands. I am still lucky to be able to get the parts I want and came to this stage thus far.
For those of you who might be familiar with Taiwan traffic condition, I can only say that 300C is definitely the focal point of attention when you hit the road among tons of scooters and cars. I will shoot more interesting pictures with my 300C in the near future!! B/R Chen

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Chen,
Beautiful 300c. The only photo that shows up (at least for me) is the one in Post #8. They are all Red Xs in Post #9. Let us know if you need assistance with posting photos.

bruno

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for my previous photo posting, obviously not working too good. Hope this post goes better....

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts