Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grouphug: Hello everyone. My wife and are expecting a new addition to our family and we made the sensible decision to sell my 04 SVT Lightning. Luckily our compromise is the SRT8 Magnum. I look forward to finding one and driving a nice sized DADDY car with balls still under the hood.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome bigcap! The SRT Magnum is a very hot car. Too bad Chrysler has seen fit to discontine this fine vehicle. Their value has dropped significantly but I'm not sure if that's true for the SRT model.

I love looking at the Magnum. Some members here own both the 300 and SRT Magnum.

Keep us informed of your search.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Bigcap and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I drive a 300C Touring - European model. It is actually a Magnum with 300C front end and interior trim and in my case powered by a 3 litre Mercedes Benz diesel engine. For British roads it is ideal with the right mix of available power and economy considering our highly taxed fuel. And it is good lookin' into the bargain - what more could one ask for. Enjoy yours - I am sure you will.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome to the board and hello from a fellow SVT owner ;)

Are you on SVTPerformance.com? I know there are A LOT of Lightning owners are there. I myself have a Cobra but frequent the Lightning sections of the forum.

Again, welcome and good luck with your car hunt! :)

-Aaron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome aboard man! I just joined up myself, I sold my Denali and got a 300C on 22's. Magnum's are sweet, especially a SRT. Good luck finding one! :fing02:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts