Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone here in 300c webland. hows everyone today/nite? anywho i'm a 26 year old guy from palm beach florida. i'm into customizing vehicles no matter what kind. i currently own a 2005 300c, 2004 quad cab hemi, 1998 chevy blazer.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Welcome young-un from our West Virignia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
311 Posts
hello everyone here in 300c webland. hows everyone today/nite? anywho i'm a 26 year old guy from palm beach florida. i'm into customizing vehicles no matter what kind. i currently own a 2005 300c, 2004 quad cab hemi, 1998 chevy blazer.
BRO WE LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD IN RAMBLEWOOD....I KNOW UR BLAZER AND YOU USE TO HAVE A RAM 1500..I'M MARCIAL..NICE RIDE BRO

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I suppose I am the exact opposite to the previous post - somehow I doubt if we will ever meet - but it is nice to be in the same company. All the best with your 300C and enjoy your time on the forum.
Cheers John

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! Nice cars!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BRO WE LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD IN RAMBLEWOOD....I KNOW UR BLAZER AND YOU USE TO HAVE A RAM 1500..I'M MARCIAL..NICE RIDE BRO
yea yea i know you or at least your car. you used to have a silver 300 right? you just got the black one? i always saw yours and the one i have was silver too so i thought we both painted them around the same time but i realized yours was just a new one. i still have the ram too. the car is actually a friends but he's going through some **** right now so i'm taken over the payments for him.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yea yea i know you or at least your car. you used to have a silver 300 right? you just got the black one? i always saw yours and the one i have was silver too so i thought we both painted them around the same time but i realized yours was just a new one. i still have the ram too. the car is actually a friends but he's going through some **** right now so i'm taken over the payments for him.
OK BRO....YEAH I USED TO HAVE A SILVER ONE BUT I WANTED A HEMI SO I GOT IT NOT TO LONG AGO...STOP BY ANYTIME YOU WANT BRO...MAYBE WE CAN HIT THE CAR SHOW THIS FRIDAY

·
Registered
6 Posts
need advice to the seniors

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I was searching site where I can ask for advice, my father had a 1963 Chrysler but now my father was gone, I was thinking to sold his Chrysler and look for the latest model.[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Nice cars! Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you already 'know' someone from your same community.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I was searching site where I can ask for advice, my father had a 1963 Chrysler but now my father was gone, I was thinking to sold his Chrysler and look for the latest model.[/FONT]
I see you're basically making the same post in other threads. I'm really not sure what it is you're asking. Are you asking about the latest 300 model vehicle or something else?

Please elaborate. Welcome to the forums, too.

bruno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts