Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

newbie needs help with touring to 300c conversion

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  KSC 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2007 touring and I found a post on craigslist for a 2006 300c front bumper for cheap so I picked it up. Now I need some help with making sure I have everything I need to install it.

From what I've read about and heard, I need the 300c headlights and fog lights and that is all. Is that correct?

I am looking to put the 300c Factory HID headlights in that have the balasts. They are part number 0485862AG and 04805759AG. Will these be plug and play with my touring wiring or will I need to do more to get them to work? If I need to do more, what do I need to do?

Where can I find OEM fog lights? I seem to only find the touring ones, not the 300c ones. Will 300c ones work with touring wiring?

Is anything NOT going to be plug and play. I only get one day off a week and I cant be without a car so I am trying to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row before I start the conversion and discover something doesn't work and then have to go in reverse and put it back together like it was supposed to be.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY ITEMS I NEED FOR THIS CONVERSION AND IS LOOKING TO SELL THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

See less See more
#3 ·
Im pretty sure the bumper and head lights are directly bolt on. The fogs will bolt into the bumper. As far as HID's go, id say go with one of our supporting vendors kits, we know they work and theyll prob be cheaper than the OEM kit.

Heres the site for AAC's OEM Headlights
2005-'08 Chrysler 300C OEM Headlights

Heres the site for OEM Headlights, Fogs, and wiring harness. This will for sure give you everything you need for the conversion as far as lights go
300 Base, Limited, & Touring Model to 300C Conversion Kit

I hope this helps, and im going to be doing this conversion too, so let me know how it goes!

#5 ·
ok. Thank you. I read somewhere that the OEM xenon headlights will only fit cars that have the xenon HID headlights as a factory included option. Does anyone know if the OEM xenon headlights are different in shape and size of the rear of the housing as compared to the AAC 300c headlights. Even on the AAC site it says that the headlights will fit 300c WITHOUT xenons.

2005-'08 Chrysler 300C OEM Headlights

is this a wiring issue (which can be fixed with new wires) or a shape issue (that will require body work to make fit)

#8 ·
#9 ·
I have the foglight plastic housing for a 300c. There's a chance I might need them in the future. If you can't find any, hit me up and I'll see if I'm willing to let them go.

If you just need the part number, let me know. I'm not at home right now but I can get the # if you need me to.

#11 ·
That I'm not sure of.

When I get home, I'll take down the part number and post it up. That'll probably be a couple of hours from now.

#12 ·
Oops. I kept forgetting to get the part number. Sorry for the delay. Here it is though

04805858AA

Good luck

#13 ·
correction, yes the touring fogs will fit in the C bumper with the touring housings. how do i know? because i did it last year on my touring. all you have to do is break the corner tabs off that go into the touring bumper and make 4 screw holes in the four corners of the touring bracket and screw the housing with the fog light in it in to the C bumper with screws. easy job

#14 ·
Makaveli, I absolutely LOVE that Jumpman logo. Everytime I see a pic of your car, I always notice it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.