Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting a hemi!!! I've wanted one since they've came back but couldn't afford one and timing want right. But now I'm Finally! Going to be able to. And me and my wife have been eyeing the magnum but I couldn't get the magnum I found before someone else bought it :damnit: The reason I wanted that particular mag was because It had several mods done to it already and it had the multidisplacement engine that's the biggest part of why we wanted it. but now I've found a 300c that I'm getting ready to get but it's bone stock with low miles for the year. I've been looking around trying to find mods I can get for it right of the bat and came across this forum ( which is awesome to see a community of people with the same goal and helping one another out ) I'm only going to have $2,000 to work with at first but in a couple more months I'll have atleast that much more to put into it. I don't know if I'd want to go more then that because it'll be my wife's commute vehicle also so I'm trying to get as much hp without sacrificing a lot of mpg I'll have the multidisplacement engine in this also so hopefully that will counteract the mods a little that I'll be doing to it while she drives it during the day.
Thanks for your time

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
Welcome from Deadwood SD. And as far as mods go.. first mod to get is a diablo sport tunner.. intune or trinity, then an LMI or AFE2 intake ,then a jet 180* thermostate,then you will have a little over a grand left fo wheel /tires/ a more aggressive exhaust or update the stereo.Not all of those just one.lol

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Intake, exhaust, tuner, 180 degree thermostat. Those comprise the best bang for the buck and will leave you some bucks for other stuff, like suspension and/or wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

These guys have got you set....be warned though we WILL spend your money for you!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from Charleston, SC!

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts