Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i am a newbie to the site and just wanted to say hello . i have a 300 touring ( i know ) , insurance was way to much on the c lol. well for a 21 year old kid it is. anyway i have the touring edition all black with light grey leather. i just ordered 2 days ago 22" rims, got my grille today ( yes!!!) . just wondering if anyone has any pics of some black 300's . and does anyone know where we can get navi systems, and will it plug into the 300 harness or is there another part i need to get, will it play dvd's ? sorry if that ounds stupid sorry for all the questions ... dam newbie's ;)

Haydaz300

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
haydaz300 said:
hey everybody i am a newbie to the site and just wanted to say hello . i have a 300 touring ( i know ) , insurance was way to much on the c lol. well for a 21 year old kid it is. anyway i have the touring edition all black with light grey leather. i just ordered 2 days ago 22" rims, got my grille today ( yes!!!) . just wondering if anyone has any pics of some black 300's . and does anyone know where we can get navi systems, and will it plug into the 300 harness or is there another part i need to get, will it play dvd's ? sorry if that ounds stupid sorry for all the questions ... dam newbie's ;)

Haydaz300
Welcome. Might I first suggest you use the search function...some of the questions about Nav systems, harnesses, etc. have already been talked about qutie a bit, to say nothing of other topics you might have questions about later on. Also, check out the stickies in each forum...alot of info there, including a HOW TO stickie.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
haydaz,

welcome aboard the mothership!
there are plently of BB pics on the board.
NAV system w/DVD??? sounds like you want a aftermarket system?? If so we have several members that can steer you in the right direction(not me), just post your question in the audio section.

Enjoy

·
Registered
195 Posts
Haydaz,

Congrats and welcome.

Like jjs said, there's a wealth of info that has been discussed since this forum started, and you'll be greatly surprised how well the search function works.

I have some great pics of Black 300s that have been hooked up, as I was once in your shoes also.

Welcome to the 300FAM!

PMP

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welome Welcome And Have A Good Day

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
haydaz300 said:

Haydaz300
Haydaz300,

Hello and welcome to the forum. No need to 'downplay' owning a '300 Touring' model as it too has its own respected place within the 300 series family. I have the exact same model and color as you, but with the medium/dark slate gray interior. Chrysler will be installing a custom grill next week, and I'll be having the windows tinted the week thereafter. I'll be posting some pics of it at that time. My car might seem 'tame' as compared to some others here, but I'm personally not 'into' major modifications myself...with the exception of maybe adding a set of 20" 'SRT-8' tire/wheel 'take-offs' once they might become available :cool:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome

Haydaz; Let me add my welcome, I am pretty new to the forum myself. I am picking up info as I go along, recently ordered an '06 300C Cool Vanilla, that won't be here till June/July. That might prove to be a LONG TIME.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Once you familiarize yourself with searching old treads on the forum, you will answer 90 percent of your questions. Enjoy........................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts