Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
i have just bought my 1st 300c 2010 About 8 weeks ago.
ive just noticed a small amount of water under the right hand side and was wondering if anyone may have any ideas as I can’t see much under there

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Questions:
- what sort of water - clear or coolant. Are you losing coolant?
- where under the right hand side?

There are drains from the doors, drains from the hood scuttle that come out beside/just in front of the doors

If you're lucky enough to be running your aircon at the moment (too cold here for that) but you will get water from the AC unit under the transmission when you stop the car but that's more in the centre than right hand side

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all
i have just bought my 1st 300c 2010 About 8 weeks ago.
ive just noticed a small amount of water under the right hand side and was wondering if anyone may have any ideas as I can’t see much under there
Questions:
  • what sort of water - clear or coolant. Are you losing coolant?
  • where under the right hand side?
There are drains from the doors, drains from the hood scuttle that come out beside/just in front of the doors

If you're lucky enough to be running your aircon at the moment (too cold here for that) but you will get water from the AC unit under the transmission when you stop the car but that's more in the centre than right hand side
Hi DGO
Its clear , not loosing coolant that im aware of. Ive noticed when i got home from work so the AC hasnt been running either

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi DGO
Its clear , not loosing coolant that im aware of. Ive noticed when i got home from work so the AC hasnt been running either
I had another look and it appears to be under the centre at front then as it his the plastic cover under it runs to the right hand side

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
A/C drain comes off near the transmission so doesn't sound like that and you say you're not losing coolant. The only other thing down there is the screen washer bottle (hidden behind the front bumper below the left hand headlight as you look facing the front of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts