Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hiya eveyone! I am a new-to-me 300C owner and I am sure I will have more than one super dumb question... my typing sucks, my vocabulary is pretty pathetic, but I love Mopars and collect some fun old ones. ;)

I have another site I welcome you to peruse, should you feel the need to debase yourself ;) I own it so that says a great deal. moparnuts dot com

Look forward to talking with you!!:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Post some pics of the 68 Charger when you get 4 posts here! Is it finished, or in progress??

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Welcome JAAB!!! I just went to your site and the portal did some nasty things to IE and it hung for a minute or so.

Here's a small sample:

��ݝ{s�F���^W�;L�w�}e�D�e)�Wl�Z�OR�M]]�@$a����O��CH�lGN���Z�����w�4}����ӟ�>7�|65ox���S�h��?�����N���<=zm���9M�y�q2������1���^�}qqѺ赒t�>=n�������l�ޛ�0�_�{�#�qzИ�i�L�������(��Y���/��/�����4���

EDIT: Strange that the text I typed after the gobbly gook disappeared after I posted this. I did manage to click on something before the automatic redirect though. There's definately a problem with the portal though.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh great, nothing worse than a bad portal. :D We are kinda in a constant state of flux there...sometimes the site follows suit. :D

the 68 Charger is happily resting on a rotisserie, waiting for a belly blasting. It is an on going "back burner" project, so it may be a bit. :D
I have another member of my site (RobR) who is a professional (big time, awesome shop, all the machinists envy ;) ) motor builder and he is collecting and tweaking enough bits of iron to give the old girl a "station wagon smooth" 550hp 600 ft/pd mill. Between everyone plugging away at it, it should see the light of day sometime this fall, all things willing. :)
lots of other projects sitting in the wings too.....lots to do! :)
Now....if I can just get brakes for my 300C...... :D

TTYL! :)

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Oh great, nothing worse than a bad portal. :D We are kinda in a constant state of flux there...sometimes the site follows suit. :D

the 68 Charger is happily resting on a rotisserie, waiting for a belly blasting. It is an on going "back burner" project, so it may be a bit. :D
I have another member of my site (RobR) who is a professional (big time, awesome shop, all the machinists envy ;) ) motor builder and he is collecting and tweaking enough bits of iron to give the old girl a "station wagon smooth" 550hp 600 ft/pd mill. Between everyone plugging away at it, it should see the light of day sometime this fall, all things willing. :)
lots of other projects sitting in the wings too.....lots to do! :)
Now....if I can just get brakes for my 300C...... :D

TTYL! :)
I'd go with the brakes Steve pointed you too in your other thread. DaveZ has some good products.

Bernie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just responded there... thanks, they look perfect. I think I will do some cheapos to get it safetied tomorrow, then upgrade to Daves stuff. well priced too! Thanks for the headsup! :)

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Sounds good and that link works fine. We like to have fun here as well...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! As you can see from my signature file, the '68 Charger was my high school dream car. Wish I still had her, but she served me well for about 15 years and 100k miles...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! :)
Tim, I think we all had those "wish I had kept it" cars. I used to rip around the fields in a68 B body someone had translanted a 440/6 pack into. I had no idea, other than it used lots of fuel. :( traded it off for a pair of 6x9's. :D

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Jaab and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Our memory cars tend to be totally different to what you had - we ran things like Austin Cambridges, Morris Oxfords, Rileys, Wolseleys and the even stranger sounding LandCrab (OK it was a Morris 1800). It is nice to look back though and even nicer if you can still drive them - my other car is a '74 Triumph Stag.
Cheers John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Nick, John... much appreciated!! :)
John, if it makes me more of a member, I will confess to having owned a Austin Marina....:D Definitely different cars though! Big versus small.... ;)

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hey JAAB, I just noticed you're in SW Ontario. Where abouts? I'm in London.

If your into classic Challenger stuff you might want to check out Dodge Challenger Forum. They have a forum for Classic Dodge Challenger Specific discussion. I think the site will get busy now that the car's going to be released soon. Just a matter of time.

Bernie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey JAAB, I just noticed you're in SW Ontario. Where abouts? I'm in London.

If your into classic Challenger stuff you might want to check out Dodge Challenger Forum. They have a forum for Classic Dodge Challenger Specific discussion. I think the site will get busy now that the car's going to be released soon. Just a matter of time.

Bernie

Bernie, I am in Sarnia, just down the 402. :)
thanks for the link....I never really got hooked on E bodies like so many others...I like the small A bodies and the larger B, but i will check it out, thanks! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts