Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this on lxforums a couple of weeks ago but i havent posted on here because i had a 3 week ban (slap on the wrist) the most recent mods i did in a past weekend was....

• Grip Tuning Grille
  • Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
  • Removed Upper Window Molding
Color Matched:
  • Pillars
  • Side Markers
  • Headlight Housing
  • Foglight Housing
Compliments are welcome but most of all....you know me, HATE HATE HATE!
feel free to hate because i love it. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lookin good man!! Looks like some black 22's or 24's with chrome lip are in the making? What did you do with your mopar grille?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice work JRod. You just upgraded that beast!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bro I Love The Car..it Is Really Hot...i Would Love To Do Mine Fogs Light Like Yours...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I hate it, jk lookin cleaaaan bro!! I love grip grills on 300s. I never thought about about painting the fog housing, did that affect the throw of your fogs? Blacked out cars all the way haha

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey what headlights do u have? stock or aftermarket HIDs?

b/c i have projectors with out HIDs and i can't see s**t at night with the headlight covers on.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are OEM, i took them apart and had my painter color match all the chrome black. same thing with the fogs. Visability is perfect as if i didnt even do anything. Yeah my next mod is 22's. thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
411 Posts
they are OEM, i took them apart and had my painter color match all the chrome black. same thing with the fogs. Visability is perfect as if i didnt even do anything. Yeah my next mod is 22's. thanks for the input guys.
Have you checked visibility with your brights on? I'm wondering how much of a difference it makes when the reflector housing has been painted, instead of left chrome.

·
Registered
302 Posts
that 300 looks great lowered any more pics of it lowered? diferent angles? thanks

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the HID's are way brighter than my high beams. when i turn on the high beams you cant even tell they're on. yeah ill take some new pix, the car is lower because all the springs have settled

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
looks good. are you going to de-crome it since u took off the crome grill?

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not sure what my next move it. When it comes to modding my rule is, "if you add something to the car, take something off." that way you stay with a clean look and not all gaudy.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
im not sure what my next move it. When it comes to modding my rule is, "if you add something to the car, take something off." that way you stay with a clean look and not all gaudy.
jw why u went with black grip and not crome grip since u got alot of crome...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
love the change!! looks great!

·
Registered
494 Posts
The new look is better for sure. Just wondering why you only removed the upper chrome window trim and not the lower. IMO, I feel if you remove one you gotta remove the other, if you know what I mean. Anyhow, still looks great!:fing02:

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
at first i took off all my chrome, bumper caps, door handles, window chrome. I took all my parts to my painter and he told me that he could do the grille and pillars but the rest of the parts would be a bytch. He could paint them but the paint would not stick properly to the chrome even if he sanded it. He told me eventually after time the paint would peel. So he freaked me out and i posted threads about wanting to trade but i got no takers.

my car is the diet coke of murder, im semi-murdered. *shruggs* oh well

1 - 20 of 35 Posts