Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never really did the introduction thing before, so hears' a first. I'm a proud owner as of 1/15/08 of a 300 Touring (Stone White). Previous car was a 2004 Stage 2 SRT-4 Neon. Definately a change of pace. :)

I've managed to do a few mods already, with much more planned, within' the week or two. I'll be taking a 6-7month break, since i'm deploying to Iraq here soon. So i'll be on/off in the mean time. I'm in the Marines, stationed in North Carolina. If there are any fellow owners in the area, don't mind droppin' me a line.

I hope to contribute to the site in one way or another.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well Spartaa, I'm not in your area but do want to genuinely thank you for your service to our country.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the purchase of your new Stone White Touring. Love that rare color. BTW!

Like a few other military members here, please make sure to keep in touch with us while you are in Iraq....sort of like your home away from home.

Welcome to the forums!
Semper Fi!
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Spartaa, Welcome to the forum from Scotland and congratulations on your new car. You will find lots of helpful people on here all willing and able to give you advice. Keep your head down when you go overseas!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
326 Posts
Congrats! This site if filled with cool people that are willing to help! What happened to the srt4? lol went from a Civic SI to the 300, definately a huge difference!

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Imagine your going to Anbar Province... quite the nice place these days compared to my last tour in Ramadi 05-07.

Good luck, and let us know how we can help out on anything!

·
Registered
86 Posts
welcome from one newbie to another!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome. My buddy is deploying to Iraq in a little over a week. Best of luck to you out there. I noticed you haven't got you wheels yet. I recommend going with 24s you wont regret it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you guys' for replyin' back. I definately appreciate the warm welcome.

I had to let the SRT-4 go, better gas mileage, smoother ride/comfort, and not to mention I wanted a more mature approach. The 300, had all of that and more. I would have gotten the HEMI, but that would have defeated the purpose of me switching from the SRT-4.

I bought the 300, not really knowning anything about the vehicle. But as I sit in the driver seat, I'm proud of the decision I made. One thing I did notice though when I bought the car, was the color. I was confused, because every 300 I had seen was Cool Vanilla, and not the color I had. Then I read some posts saying that Stone White, was a FLEET color. Mind was boggled for a bit.

As for Iraq, I will definately keep checking in.

I must say though, there are alot of owners on this forum with some gorgeous cars.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome fellow V6ers!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in the Jacksonville/Wilmington area. So to Charlotte its about a 5-hour drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts