Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2007 300C. Just curious if the 5.7L Hemi has MDS? Do all 300Cs come with this?

Also, what would be the first thing you would upgrade with this car?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome to 300cforums. To answer your question, yes it does have MDS. As for the first couple of mods, I would do a Diablo InTune, CAI, and then exhuast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That is exactly what I was planning on. I've heard the intake and exhaust mods are pointless without a programmer. I found a Diablo Predator for about 185 bucks. What's the difference between this and the InTune?

Anyone have preferences on exhaust? Was looking at Flow Master 817480.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well, InTune is the Predators replacement and actually it is faster as far as loading tunes, etc. Also it is just a little bit smaller than the Iphone where the Predator is a little bulky... As for exhaust, alot depends on budget, Flowmaster is a good budget exhaust, but Corsa is a highline exhaust. If you do go with the Flowmaster exhaust, go with the version that has the resonators on it.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Sad to say that there are not many if any mods you can do. Yup-we keep'um stock around here. Once you start.........it's all over.

^ I second the above

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
I agree with that mod list and would add a 180 degree thermostat to insure your coolomg fan settings actually work for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i would say go with a CAI and a Corsa exhaust if you can. if your car is a little over 60k miles you might want to see if it had the 60k mile check up. you also might also want to get a catch can. i have a 06 300c with 63k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts