Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
14,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one living in the Toronto/Barrie area, if you want to see the world's largest gathering of 2005 300c SRT8's:

Take a drive up the 400 to CANADA'S WONDERLAND Parking Lot. All the SRT8's built to date that are in holding will be there.

This is from a HIGHLY RELIABLE INFORMANT who wishes to remain anonymous. :D

Rambit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rambit said:
Any one living in the Toronto/Barrie area, if you want to see the world's largest gathering of 2005 300c SRT8's:

Take a drive up the 400 to CANADA'S WONDERLAND Parking Lot. All the SRT8's built to date that are in holding will be there.

Rambitt

PICTURES, men... we want pictures!!

Damn! My wife was in Toronto yesterday on business, visiting from the States, probably not more than 15 minutes away.

And, I might add... she chose a 300C from Budget Rental cars without my knowledge or coaching on my part. She loved the car; WAY better than the Chebby Impala she had reserved!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Rambit said:

Rambit
You better hope that the brewery is actually closed as that is where they are stored or else your reliable source is soused and is seeing double or triple. By the way did your gas go up yesterday? Ours went up a nickle a liter last night.

·
Administrator
14,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikeyjohn said:
You better hope that the brewery is actually closed as that is where they are stored or else your reliable source is soused and is seeing double or triple. By the way did your gas go up yesterday? Ours went up a nickle a liter last night.
Yeah you're right, it's not far from Molson's Park. I used to live in Barrie when I was at CFB Borden. We used to go to Canada's Wonderland every weekend till we got sick of it. My source, a BAP worker asked that I not devulge his/her name just in case he/she gets burned, but jMatt would vouch for him/her if I gave him the name via PM if he wanted it.
Gas is at 85.? today in London, up about .05 as well. My Ram takes mid grade which is .05 above that and I know the SRT takes #1. What I don't know however is what grade the 5.7L 300C's take. Can someone enlighten me on that one? Sounds funny, but I've never even had a ride in one!
My daughter is coming back from Florida tomorrow. I asked her to pick me up a new digital camera so I can take some amazing shots once I get my car. One of the lens is about 2 feet long she says??? With that I should be able to zoom in on the pubic hairs of a crotch cricket. Can't wait to post some pics here like north49guy did.
I see you're from Calgary, eh. I started off out there at Currie Barracks in 1971. Of course that's all gone now up to my hometown of Edmonton.

See ya,

Rambit :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts