• Yes........(Do Like)

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No......(Don't Like)

Votes: 18 35.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
That's very nice Goose... just the right amount of accent color!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice!!!! Very original!!!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I like 'em too.
Different..

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Those are sweet. Nice clean lines - go well with BB, imo. Goose, if I've looked at one rim, I've looked at 500. I know what you mean about trying to choose.

I'll never complain about my wife's shoe shopping habits again.:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northern Rider said:
Those are sweet. Nice clean lines - go well with BB, imo. Goose, if I've looked at one rim, I've looked at 500. I know what you mean about trying to choose.

I have been traying to find something that I have not seen here in the forums. Its enought that I have the same grill as everybody else. I wanted different wheels.

I would like to see them shoped if somebody could, please. It would make my decision easier.:)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Goose said:
I have been traying to find something that I have not seen here in the forums. Its enought that I have the same grill as everybody else. I wanted different wheels.

I would like to see them shoped if somebody could, please. It would make my decision easier.:)
I'm sure someone will do it for you, but this is one of the few wheels I have seen that I can see in my mind's eye and KNOW it will look awesome... nice find!!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
heres a not so quickie...next time get a wheel with black as the background already....lol

i like them ...but they wont look right in 20" ...just remember that if you buy them....

most companies like my buddy use either 22 or 24" wheels for pictures...they look different being different sizes... ;)
tz

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tommyz said:
heres a not so quickie...next time get a wheel with black as the background already....lol

i like them ...but they wont look right in 20" ...just remember that if you buy them....

most companies like my buddy use either 22 or 24" wheels for pictures...they look different being different sizes... ;)
tz

Thanks for the "shop" TommyZ.... It looks great.

They only come in 18" or 20". They are Diablo-Wishbone.

TommyZ,
Why wont they look good in 20"? Is it because of the Tires being too "fat", not enough low profile??

As of yet I have only found 2 places that have them. If anybody could find more information on them please share.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Ferdinand Marcos sayz,...

Northern Rider said:
..., thatz a fact.
And no, those are too much.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
some guy in washington has those wheels on a 300c black and it looks great I would buy them if I was you

·
Registered
257 Posts
I only see it here and there sorry man I would if I could but cant so I wont LOL

if I happen to see it I will try if I have my dig cam

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thedon01 said:
I only see it here and there sorry man I would if I could but cant so I wont LOL

if I happen to see it I will try if I have my dig cam
I would appreciate it if you can, if not, than its ok too. Since these dont come in 22" he must have the 20".

How do they look witht the 20"? I like the look of the lowprofile tires (22" rim) but I dont want the road feel of it.

Its just that its a big investment and I want to be happy with it. Its not like buying shoes, that you can try them on and off and return them if you dont like them. Once you buy the wheels if you dont like them tuff.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts