Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nicest 300 built.....24s

Sickest 300 out right now....Strut grill..this guys got some coin....seen it in person and its rollin 24s, interior is beautiful......even if you dont like this custom of a 300 u gotta respect the work to make it lay out with 24s

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am not a big fan of the color scheme or some of the mods, but yes alot of time, effort, and money into this car.

·
Administrator
14,585 Posts
I'm not into this kind of thing personally, but I am impressed. You might as well go all out. It's a head turner for sure. I like the colour scheme too.

Rambit :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Is that the updated 'Hurst Edition' model we saw awhile back from a custom parts builder somewhere around the Temecula, CA area? If so, I believe their organization was trying to promote a new custom hood they had created for our cars, but we've never heard anything further from these people. It' only obvious that they certainly spent a lot of money on that car; however, it's also obvious that this type of modification is simply impractical for those of us who use our cars as 'daily drivers'. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ugh! I admire the custom and detail work, but it conjures up the image of a guy getting out w/ a big fur coat and pinkie rings. A little too much bling for my tastes. But it's his car not mine.

·
Registered
332 Posts
tommyz did a 300c for the sema last year.
27's on his. If i find some pics i will post them here.

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
300CAWD said:
tommyz did a 300c for the sema last year.
27's on his. If i find some pics i will post them here.

Here it is.....Ghetto as can be... when you have to lift the car to fit the rims you got problems.....ive seen people with fake 27s on there car... they are 22s with a funky lip that covers the tire to make it look like the rim is bigger than it is.

Attachments

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
I love the paint scheme.

But what is the attraction to grossly oversized wheels? Is this the young generation living out their Hot Wheels fantasies with real cars?

As a student, I worked a couple of summers up north in the uranium mines of Elliott Lake. These Euclid Trucks were common.

If car wheels get any larger, instead of DUB, perhaps this badge will become popular:
:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lowrider, paintjob and the wheels they all look like a mexican delight. But seriously u cant go anywhere with this car with out people approaching you. I am having a tough time with mine.

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
300CAWD said:
Lowrider, paintjob and the wheels they all look like a mexican delight. But seriously u cant go anywhere with this car with out people approaching you. I am having a tough time with mine.

Mexican delight? haahhahahahahahhahahhahahhaha wow......thats the biggest insult ive ever heard.....i dont see any hydrolics, metal flake paint, or 13 inch 100 spoke rims......this car has high quality work done

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
They are actually 24's and it does not belong to one person...it is ekstensive metal works 2005 show vehicle and it debuted at sema 2004. There escalade is layed out with a bodydrop on 26's though... :D

can't post pics, sorry but if you go down to ekstensivemetalworks under owners there is more info and a few more pics

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/OwnerProfiles.aspx?Model=575&PhotoCount=on&Search=Search

also, in case you are curious, here is there website.. hasn't been updated in ages though

http://www.ekstensive.com/

·
Registered
482 Posts
I like the color scheme, (I've seen this one before). The orange/gold color was taken a bit far for me in the interior. I like it, but the dash is VERY highly polished, and doesn't look like it has the energy absorbing properties that it should.
Still very nice, just the same.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
^^B1RDMAN^^ said:
Here it is.....Ghetto as can be... when you have to lift the car to fit the rims you got problems.....ive seen people with fake 27s on there car... they are 22s with a funky lip that covers the tire to make it look like the rim is bigger than it is.
Holy smoke, those are certainly some large tires/wheels...wow! :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Does it really drive on those or is it like a lot of show cars and the wheels are slaped on just for show.

·
Registered
332 Posts
^^B1RDMAN^^ said:
Mexican delight? haahhahahahahahhahahhahahhaha wow......thats the biggest insult ive ever heard.....i dont see any hydrolics, metal flake paint, or 13 inch 100 spoke rims......this car has high quality work done
But i meant it in a good way. :( :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
I wouldnt go as far as saying its the nicest 300 ever lmao give me a break man, Granted he put alot of money and effort and it looks cool but i wouldnt say its the nicest one out there. Maybe you havnt seen Tommyz 300, Wes's 300, Aspen's 300, WestCoast Customs 300, Snoop Doggs 300. Those are some of the nicest 300s... Hell your car is nicer than that one with the 22's and lambo doors.... big deal if hes riding on 26's theyre not nice rims... for what he payed for those he could have got some bad ass Asanti's 4 inch lip in the front and 5 in the back tires and he woulda been killing em.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This Car Is Nothin But Show. Not Realistic For Anybody To Have In The
Real World. The 26's Look Like A Midget Wearing Shaq's Shoes.
We Need To Keep Proportions In Mind When Doing Mods.

Those Wheels Look Ridiculous On The Car. Again With The Graphics And
Everything Just Too Much For My Blood. It Is A Show Car And Typically
You See Alot More Than You Would If It Was An Everyday Driver.

Those Are 26's And Even If They Were 36's It's Still Unrealistic And It
Just Looks Ridiculous. Again ,just My Opinions.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.