·
Registered
179 Posts
very nice bro!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hemmissey, thanks and yes its bagged....yes VIP roof wing...

mvpatriot, thanks... see you guys next week at da meet...

·
Registered
362 Posts
unrealistic.......thats some top knotch shit man.

your ride looks amazing, would you mind posting some better/closer pics of the grille? what kind of wheels are those also?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks really nice

Nothing like black rims to liven up your ride

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
617, what air bag system you running? and how's the ride quality? im thinking about baggin now.... :biggrin: aslo, Chasb, got any more pic's of your trunk spoiler, and where did you purchase? thanks

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
John, your car looks great! Looking forward to seeing you again this weekend :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Mr DJ Now you're an art student???

My kids used to love that guy

Mr.DJ said:
Some sharp-looking photos of a nice-looking car you've got there. :fing02:

·
Registered
1 Posts
damn

six7one said:
Here are couple of night pics. of my ride....
DAMN.........thats just plain sick. Love the wheels and the bags, hey dumbass question, what type of headlights are you runnin? anyway, the car is sweet bro.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ah... you're the guy with the split deep dish. I like it! These Tourings are looking better every day! :)

-Christian
(brilliant black Touring)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I said it before and I'll say it again...that grill is the best I've seen HANDS DOWN!! 22elite did a great job. Saw it in person last week and the fit and quality is second to none.

Sweet shots six.

·
Registered
218 Posts

Your ride is nasty! Not a fan of the black wheels on Silver, But I like your combination. Choice of wheels and bagged! Esp. the grille. Very Nice.

Dr. Dough

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kleen300 said:
DAMN.........thats just plain sick. Love the wheels and the bags, hey dumbass question, what type of headlights are you runnin? anyway, the car is sweet bro.
kleen, I'm useing Nokya hyper white bulbs, will be changing them to sylvania silverstars, the Nokya bulbs are not that bright and heard the silverstars are brighter, Thanks...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts