Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
looks nice and i think you will get the attention you are looking for........ from police. hahah. :)
Agreed. It looks great. I have multi color halo fogs and have been pulled over for them being blue and for them being purple. Red was pretty much a given so very rarely do I drive with them red. I hope you have those on a switch somehow because you will get pulled over. Doesn't mean they don't look good though.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got them on a remote control switch so I can turn them on and off as I want. What is nice is that the car doesn't have to be on for me to turn the lights on. As long as I don't drive with them on the cops should leave me alone.

·
Registered
650 Posts
cops aside, definitely do not use them at night. from a distance they can be confusing to other drivers on the road.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I'll have my regular lights on along with my fog so it shouldn't confuse any drivers, and if it dose they shouldn't be on the road in the first place. j/k

I'm only going to run them for show and maybe while cruising the bar and club parking lots.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm only going to run them for show and maybe while cruising the bar and club parking lots.
.......aka you're going to use them to stunt :fing02:. That's what's up. They look good though. VERY nice.

You MIGHT be able to get away with them during the day but you never know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How U Get Them So Bright???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Damn Maybe I Shouldve Did A Converison

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AAC, Advanced Automotive Concepts, one of the supporting vendors here. They just had a group buy for the 300s last month.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey, you can pull over unsuspecting cars that are going too slow in front of you. Just roll on by, no harm done.:cool:
Hmmmmm........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts