Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooo, boys and girls!

I have a special bit for someone very special.
I have an AirHammer that I think would be rather useful with Nitrous.
It has the IAT located at the far end of the barrel... the fat end smackass behind the airfilter.
This means that one could drill and tape the thick stainless neck for easy fogger nozzles just ahead of the throttle plates. You will need to extend the IAT harness which is no big to-do. Heck... I will even make the harness for you. This also places the IAT at the maximum coldest place in the airstream.
NOW THEN... I dont use nitrous and never have so I aint responsible if you pop your motor with too much nitrous.. if you think that this is the smootch fer yer pooch,
I have one and its polished..
ONE and that is it!
The reason why is that this is a once off and I had to get the maker to change his tooling line just for one and he wasnt camping happy.

lemme know something...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hellooooo, boys and girls!

I have a special bit for someone very special.
I have an AirHammer that I think would be rather useful with Nitrous.
It has the IAT located at the far end of the barrel... the fat end smackass behind the airfilter.
This means that one could drill and tape the thick stainless neck for easy fogger nozzles just ahead of the throttle plates. You will need to extend the IAT harness which is no big to-do. Heck... I will even make the harness for you. This also places the IAT at the maximum coldest place in the airstream.
NOW THEN... I dont use nitrous and never have so I aint responsible if you pop your motor with too much nitrous.. if you think that this is the smootch fer yer pooch,
I have one and its polished..
ONE and that is it!
The reason why is that this is a once off and I had to get the maker to change his tooling line just for one and he wasnt camping happy.

lemme know something...
PM sent on LXForums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts