Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
it sure would i ran a Zex nitrous kit on My 05 300C with a 100 shot and drag radials on my stock rims.....
13.016 at 105.79..... not bad for under 1200. any questions let me know, cause i just traded in my 05 C, for a 07 srt and will not be using this kit on it. travis

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where r u located @ because i seen u have a borla exhaust but im not able to reply on the sell/buy section yet so jus wonderin???? and about the nitrous i waz gonna get it for 1500 installed and with dyno tuned and diablo sport so yea but thankz and yea if u can let me noe about the exhaust???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it sure would i ran a Zex nitrous kit on My 05 300C with a 100 shot and drag radials on my stock rims.....
13.016 at 105.79..... not bad for under 1200. any questions let me know, cause i just traded in my 05 C, for a 07 srt and will not be using this kit on it. travis

where r u located @ because i seen u have a borla exhaust but im not able to reply on the sell/buy section yet so jus wonderin???? and about the nitrous i waz gonna get it for 1500 installed and with dyno tuned and diablo sport so yea but thankz and yea if u can let me noe about the exhaust???

·
Registered
110 Posts
the exhaust is sold, but i recently put the zex kit up in the for sale sale section, if any interest, go read it and reply in this thread. oh and the the price is way way lower than 1500,

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Nitrous is the best bang for your buck. Its cheap, safe (if used, installed and tuned correctly) and best of all total transforms the performance of your car.

My best NA stock motor with bolt ons and RDP edit (CMR tune) was a 12.87.

Same setup with a 75 shot (which I just found out today after packing it away) went an 11.94.

Regardless of model car you have, I highly recommend it. Go for it mate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nitrous is the best bang for your buck. Its cheap, safe (if used, installed and tuned correctly) and best of all total transforms the performance of your car.

Same setup with a 75 shot (which I just found out today after packing it away) went an 11.94.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Koo thankz imma go 4 it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

How hard is it 2 install the kit on a 300c???how did u tune it??I heard u have 2 use the diablo sport...but wit the diablo wat would u tune on it wit the tuner or is there a setting on there 4 a nos kit???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

How hard is it 2 install the kit on a 300c???how did u tune it??I heard u have 2 use the diablo sport...but wit the diablo wat would u tune on it wit the tuner or is there a setting on there 4 a nos kit???

·
Registered
110 Posts
actually with this system it has its own controler and the car's cumputer would adjust for extra fuel. a 75 shot will run fine on the 5.7 with no adjustments. when you start going to 100 and higher, you need to adjust the timing. if you use a predator, let a professional do the tune, it over rides the stock settings and if you lean it out too much.............you will be very sad. i had an air fuel guage, that is a must never get too lean

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually with this system it has its own controler and the car's cumputer would adjust for extra fuel. a 75 shot will run fine on the 5.7 with no adjustments. when you start going to 100 and higher, you need to adjust the timing. if you use a predator, let a professional do the tune, it over rides the stock settings and if you lean it out too much.............you will be very sad. i had an air fuel guage, that is a must never get too lean
Oh okay thankz but is it some what easy to install or should I have it installed professionaly

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh okay thankz but is it some what easy to install or should I have it installed professionaly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts