Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and saw no mention of anyone using nitrous yet. I'd bet that a Compucar bag kit with 50hp nozzles would be a blast on one of these. Anyone?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had a nitro setup in my civic, and I have a spare bottle lying around, but I am going to be doing a lot of research before I spray. (ie make sure I don't blow anything up). I will be sure to post it here once I get something done.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I remember a car magazine did a thing on a nozzle taped into the air cleaner on a rental car. Looong time ago. They ran some good times with it as I recall. Just a hand held bottle or something like that. No evidence for the dealer, EH?

·
Registered
272 Posts
yeah, i think nitrous is the easiest and cheapest way to go and we can use it when we want, unlike turbo and blower. i will strongly intertain nitrous kit when they are available. however, i'm not too good working on cars anymore so i would prefer installation to be done by professionals.

·
Registered
96 Posts
nitrous setups can be tricky because if you do not have the right setup getting your engine to go kaboom can be very easy. Hence why I am going to take my time on this one and making sure that everything is compatible.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[QUOTE="C"for me]I remember a car magazine did a thing on a nozzle taped into the air cleaner on a rental car. Looong time ago. They ran some good times with it as I recall. Just a hand held bottle or something like that. No evidence for the dealer, EH?[/QUOTE]

I saw one of these called the "NOSxima". A Rental Maxima V6, on the bottle, turning low 13's and blowing prepped Hondas, Mustangs and such
NOSxima ....
Can you spot the NOS hose .. ?
.... Also the Rental Car Nats ...
Rental Neon, using the Windshield washer reservoir as an additional "fuel tank" with a weird fuel, an extra cheap fuel pump connected with alligator clamps to the battery ... Going from highs 16's to highs 13's, all within a few hours ... remember they needed to return the car the next day !!! :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
PR300C said:
I saw one of these called the "NOSxima". A Rental Maxima V6, on the bottle, turning low 13's and blowing prepped Hondas, Mustangs and such
NOSxima ....
Can you spot the NOS hose .. ?
.... Also the Rental Car Nats ...
Rental Neon, using the Windshield washer reservoir as an additional "fuel tank" with a weird fuel, an extra cheap fuel pump connected with alligator clamps to the battery ... Going from highs 16's to highs 13's, all within a few hours ... remember they needed to return the car the next day !!! :)

THAT is the one !!! Good job.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Marlow said:
I did a search and saw no mention of anyone using nitrous yet. I'd bet that a Compucar bag kit with 50hp nozzles would be a blast on one of these. Anyone?
yeah theres a couple guys on here that have spary me and samson xd in running 100 shot he is 125 shot and there are a couple more guys on lxforums.com running it

·
Registered
154 Posts
without proper tuning software available...i wouldn't go anywhere near it.

with the right tuning though....that's another story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts