Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious and since our brother (sister) state of Delaware got the ball rolling. How many, where are you, and who are you 300C members from NJ. I live in Monmouth County in a town called Ocean. Near the beach - close to Asbury Park. Have a magnesium with all options but wood and the high intensity lights. Got my car in early May and joined the club that week.

Bob

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a Magnetic Silver, all options except Protection Group. Live in Forked River, just south of Toms River on Barnegat Bay. Picked mine up in late November. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Toms River, Magnesium C, NO OPTIONS, (It was on the lot, below sticker and in the color I wanted), delivered 5/18/04. 15,000 miles already :( .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all

Order went in Monday for my midnight blue 300C with everything :D ex smoker.
Now the wate:( 8to 10 weeks so thay say:(
We live in northern NJ Sussex:)

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
We got our silver 300C last July from our local dealer in Maplewood. Added Bluetooth (UConnect) and Navigation about a month later. All other options except Sirius sat radio. I installed a StopTech front big big brake kit last month and will be adding the rear big brake kit in the next week or so. I have a Mopar Class III hitch that I have yet to install. I plan to use that for my custom bike rack that holds a Vision recumbent cycle.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sussex County's in the house! (northern NJ) I got my 300C 1/12/05. So far I've installed (hardwired) my radar detector, added trunk handle, changed my fog-light bulbs to Nokya H10's and replaced my grille with an E&G. Still have to install trunk lip/spoiler, install window rain gaurds, get tinting and clear-bra installed.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I am another South Jersey Guy. Originally from Hudson County North Jersey. Parents live in Monmouth County near you rdmac. Can't wait to get my Srt-8. In D status now, so i might get it within 2-3 months. Just in time for spring. We should all hook up in the summer...........take it easy Jersey Boys........

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am waiting for delivery of mine. Should be any day(hopefully) BB AWD NavII Sirius

·
Registered
856 Posts
Ordered an '06 SRT-8 this past Monday. Hope to see it, period. Live in Woodbridge.

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just came across your call for NJ 300 owners. I live in South River which borders East Brunswick and Sayreville and work in Eatontown at Fort Monmouth. I ordered my Deep Lava Red 300C on July 19, 2004 and picked it up at the dealership in Shrewsbury on 26 Aug 2004. I ordered it with everything except navigation and hands free communcations because I already have a Vcommand Nav system and hands free system. I have made the following mods since I got the car: Volant CAI, Eibach lowering springs, JET Power-Flo Throttle Body Spacer, JET Stage 1 Performance Chip , Ultimate pedals, E&G Classic Triple Nickel Chrome Plated Ultimate Grille, spolier depot spoiler, matching oem wood dash kit, 265/35 Pirelli tires mounted on 22" TSW Carlton Rims, 275/30 Pirelli tires mounted on 20" Bacarat rims and 255/55 BF Goodrich T/A KDW gForce tires mounted on 18" Zanik Rims. I also have a DUB CAI system that I will try on the car when I get tired of the Volant. The car has @ 1500 miles and will never see rain or snow in any form. My commuter and shopping car is a 1994 Chevy Cavelier that allows the Hammer to remain in the garage until I want to have a little fun. Hope we can come up with a place to meet and talk HEMI in the future. Take care and enjoy.

Erny (300CHammer)

·
Registered
99 Posts
NJ 300 owners lets get together before the summer is over? I'm game :smoker:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts