Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just signed in for first time. I have an ac cooling issue. It doesn't cool at all I attempted to add refrigerant in trigger bottle but no luck I am assuming it is not engaging the ac compressor clutch. My first question is does anyone know where an relay or fuse is located for 2009 Chrysler 300? I looked at box under hood and in trunk no mention of ac anywhere. I have read many times of the location for 2005 and others but they are not the same location I guess on 2009. I have tried using thermostat to see if it will cycle with no success and just plain high fan with ac on same nothing. My twig and two bits are half way down my sock it's so hot. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for a great site like this for average yards like myself. Thanks a lot in advance. Rob

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Can you hear the compressor clutch click in when you turn on the A/C?
If it does and you are not getting cold air then the issue could be in the air handling system, like a blend door being hung up.
If it doesn't it could be low gas pressure. Attaching a refrigerant bottle should kick the compressor on. If not it could be a bad pressure switch or relay. Either could be temporarily electrically jumpered to test functionality. Can't help you with the location of either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts