Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Chrysler 300 with a no cramk no start issue. I have been able to get it started 2 times in last 3 months. The day this happened I remote started to car drove about a 1000' in the car started flashing the power steering light. I shut the car off and tried to restart it, and all I get is a traction control light a flashing power steering light all gauges cycle like normal stay that way for about 5 seconds then resets. I did change the battery to an AGM battery about 2 months ago and everything was fine. My wife accidentally left the button in accessory mode and my amp and air suspension killed The battery. I took it to my local podunk dealer and they found nothing but got the car started and they don't know how, but was quick to take my $428. Does anybody have any ideals or have experienced this issue. Car did have a Diablo tune but I put the stock tune back on still same issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2013 Chrysler 300 with a no cramk no start issue. I have been able to get it started 2 times in last 3 months. The day this happened I remote started to car drove about a 1000' in the car started flashing the power steering light. I shut the car off and tried to restart it, and all I get is a traction control light a flashing power steering light all gauges cycle like normal stay that way for about 5 seconds then resets. I did change the battery to an AGM battery about 2 months ago and everything was fine. My wife accidentally left the button in accessory mode and my amp and air suspension killed The battery. I took it to my local podunk dealer and they found nothing but got the car started and they don't know how, but was quick to take my $428. Does anybody have any ideals or have experienced this issue. Car did have a Diablo tune but I put the stock tune back on still same issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2008 300c 5.7 lt. Had a no start / no crank condition....alarm light would slowly flash on dash when ignition was turned to run. Shifter would not move out of park and every once in awhile I could here the starter click faintly, but would not turn the engine. Sometimes my scanner would not communicate with the computer. Once in a great while the scanner would pull codes uo100 and uo101 and some others which amounted to no communication with pcm/ecm and no communication with tpm. So what I did was put the key fob in the ignition and turned the ignition to run position. Then I opened the top of the integrated power module in the engine compartment and checked the fuses and wiggled the relays. When I wiggled no.22 start/run relay, I heard the blessed sound of the fuel pump energize and normal sounds of the run position. I pulled the relay and swapped it with another of the same from the integrated power module. So far car runs and starts fine. I believe the relay was ok,just a bad connection where it plugged in. My car has 100,000 miles on it and is on the 3rd engine. 1st engine dropped a valve seat, 2nd engine was used and lasted 3 months before some metal scored one of the cylinders and caused a misfire. On engine number 3 now and had the engine proffesionally rebuilt. This car is great looking but has had alot of problems from cheap door handles breaking to trim falling off. After all the problems with in 100,000 miles I dont think I will by Chrysler/ Dodge products any longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts