Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 chrysler 300c with no power to the heater switch head and rear defrost and air conditioning switches. Fuses okay. No power to the 10amp fuse in the fuse box in the trunk fuse number 40 okay. Body module fault any suggestions? Part number for body module is 04896568 AG. Also have passenger seat airbag not on fault. Not sure if related.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2006 chrysler 300c with no power to the heater switch head and rear defrost and air conditioning switches. Fuses okay. No power to the 10amp fuse in the fuse box in the trunk fuse number 40 okay. Body module fault any suggestions? Part number for body module is 04896568 AG. Also have passenger seat airbag not on fault. Not sure if related.
Are you saying that fuse 40 is a 10 amp and there is no power to it when the ignition switch is on?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fuse 40 protects the ignition switch output that feed all the problem areas you mentioned.
Check the connector for corrosion or pushed pin first. If nothing is obvious, replace the switch.

Also, fuse 40 should be s 5 amp on a 300C. 10 amp is speced for SRT8 models only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuse 40 protects the ignition switch output that feed all the problem areas you mentioned.
Check the connector for corrosion or pushed pin first. If nothing is obvious, replace the switch.

Also, fuse 40 should be s 5 amp on a 300C. 10 amp is speced for SRT8 models only.
the date is 2020, but I own a 2006 300, it has the same issue . I live in upper Wisconsin and its freezing already. pls help I need heat . same exact problem as above, accept, I changed out my battery and have no idea if I did it in. a wrong order. pls help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts