Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I thought all was well in the world until I attempted to load my music into MYGIG (RER). Up until this time (not very computer/device savy) my life was simple me and my Ipod. I used when I rode my motorcycle and connected to my aftermarket radio in my previous car. I thought that I was actually in control of the music which was purchased through Itunes, until the realization that my music controlled me.
Long story short. Because of all the info availible on this site, I was able to move all my music for my Itunes to MYGIG except the "purchased" songs. I found the thread concerning burning and ripping back, but when I did there wasn't any info to identifiy the artist/track/album.
I set all the parameters correctly for burning/importing. Itunes would not allow me to burn to MP3 files only Audio CD. But I was able to import to MP3. I have the newest version of Itunes could this be the reason? Can I take these files and give them names/albums/tracks?
This is what I get for actually thinking that in purchasing something I would actually own it. I figure this is the result of just clicking boxes during my Itunes experience.
I did try a search for renaming and did not see anything.
Thanks Scott

·
Registered
70 Posts
my wife uses itunes and she is having the same problem. itunes purchased tracks are a pain in the a$$. the only way i can think to do it is to burn the files as an audio disk then rip from the disk to your unit. i haven't tried it yet but it could work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts