Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I did a 0-60 time of 5.60 in my 300C 5.7L all stock with no mod's and no tune. The first few time I tryied I got 5.95, 6.14, 6.08, 6.02, then a WOW 7.64. Final run was 5.60. The last run I did the Throttle Position Reset trick. It worked for me. I will a pic of the EVIC time when I get the pic off my camera phone. I love my car. :cool:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Today I did a 0-60 time of 5.60 in my 300C 5.7L all stock with no mod's and no tune. The first few time I tryied I got 5.95, 6.14, 6.08, 6.02, then a WOW 7.64. Final run was 5.60. The last run I did the Throttle Position Reset trick. It worked for me. I will a pic of the EVIC time when I get the pic off my camera phone. I love my car. :cool:
WOW that's great :fing02: but what is the "Throttle Position Reset trick" ??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Great time for stock! If you have any questions about how to make it faster, please give me a call.

Tim C

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great time for stock! If you have any questions about how to make it faster, please give me a call.

Tim C

Thanks, I will give you a call after I see how she run at the track this weekend. I have just installed a K&N CAI yesturday hope I will see some gains and performance with it. She sound really great with the CAI.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Thanks, I will give you a call after I see how she run at the track this weekend. I have just installed a K&N CAI yesturday hope I will see some gains and performance with it. She sound really great with the CAI.

Great purchase. Have fun with your new toy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great purchase. Have fun with your new toy.
Thx...the SRT shoot-out was posponed, so was not able to see how she would run on the track...but I did get to see Jeremy's last run and talk a little with him at Beek Bend track on saturday....one fast SRT 300C

1 - 7 of 7 Posts