Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i had a hearing at court in Melbourne and the tight ass judge decided i will be suspended of driving for ONE MONTH..... i am going to miss on picking up my SRT because i dont have a licence no more and cant drive the other one..... I AM ALREADY SAD..... now i have to find a new driver that i trust who can drive me in my car........

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha and as my dad said, ill save on petrol and other cost's ie parking and car wash

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
..... now i have to find a new driver that i trust who can drive me in my car........
Hey I can be trusted. Drop it off at my place. I'm without mine at the moment....:scared:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
one month will fly by and then when you start driving again it will be like losing your vplates again :)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
What did you do to deserve 1 month?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sorry to hear about the suspension. Very inconvenient indeed.

1. Speeding?
2. Drink driving?
3. Running red light?
4. All 3 above?

Guess the temptations are much greater and the police/camera are everywhere now a day.

In my "youth", I couldn't afford a fast car, took 'hours" to get to 60 mph. When I did, there weren't any police nor camera around anyway. Didn't have any spare money for drinks in those days too. (Worked part time at the petrol station for 70 pence/hour and the petrol price was 70 pence/gallon.)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well id be happy to leave it with Daniel if he promises to put a big bloke of power in it haha....

Well when i was on my P's i lost all my points 4 speeding (3 point, 1 point, 1 point and 3 point again) and went on one point thingy they give you and if you loose it you get 6month suspension, and then one night stupid enough i got caught with no P plates and lost another 3 point and they took my licence for 6 month and during that 6 month that i drove every day, i got caught twice, 1st time i went to court and paid $450 fine and got off.... 2nd time where i got pulled over cause my car was too lowered at 4:30am 5 houses away from my house doing 70 KPH in a 40 zone and the judge gave me 1month suspension and $764 Fine.....

That is my story....

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Well id be happy to leave it with Daniel if he promises to put a big bloke of power in it haha....

Well when i was on my P's i lost all my points 4 speeding (3 point, 1 point, 1 point and 3 point again) and went on one point thingy they give you and if you loose it you get 6month suspension, and then one night stupid enough i got caught with no P plates and lost another 3 point and they took my licence for 6 month and during that 6 month that i drove every day, i got caught twice, 1st time i went to court and paid $450 fine and got off.... 2nd time where i got pulled over cause my car was too lowered at 4:30am 5 houses away from my house doing 70 KPH in a 40 zone and the judge gave me 1month suspension and $764 Fine.....

That is my story....
That'll do it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
so after those 7 infringments (was my count correct?), have you learnt your lesson yet? you must like waisting money, think of the mods or hookers or whatever you could have bought with that money

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts

That is my story....

And your getting an SRT8.....man you aren't gonna have your license for much longer that's for sure.

Take it a bit easier mate and slow down a little. :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, i have, i have learnt a valuable lesson of not speeding, tho u cant control it every time, but yeah..... as far as i remember 2 month after i got my P's i went on a payment plan for paying of my fine's and it runs till end of 2009 which is about $20 a fort night...... it has already been 4 years and one more year to go.... it would be about $2400 and of-course with my parking fine's i just pay them and i believe i have paid about at least $600 for that.....

So im trying to be good, as good as i can.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
How's this going to affect your Insurance Amir?
I can only imagine, "not too well".

Edit, whoops I post "why did you loose it....." after only reading the first page

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Amir you manage to make my driving record look good :)

The good news is that like me you will probably grow out of it.......if you survive that long :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts